Spy

I cheerfully get up and walk into Klaus's bathroom. I need you to spy for me. The words echo around my mind. I stare at my reflection. I look just like I assumed I did. Wild hair sticking out everywhere, and smeared makeup. I look at my hair. Hm.
Maybe it's time for a change. I rummage around his things until I find what I'm looking for. Hair-dye. I don't know why he'd have that though.

I pull it out, and follow the instructions. Unfortunately since my hair is naturally black, I came up with a mushroom blonde. I hide as I notice a splash of blonde on my naked shoulders. I'm still not wearing any clothes. I chew my lip, and touch my shoulders, then my lips. I can still feel his touch. I slowly wash my face, and brush my hair.

I dig around for clothes before I realize I didn't bring any. I debate wearing my dress, but then decide it's not a good idea. Damon won't tell me anything if he suspects I've been with Klaus. Rebekah might have clothes here if he was building this house for them. I pull my dress back on and wander out of the room. The other hybrids are back already, building. One stops me as I walk by, gripping my elbow hard. She glares. "Just because Klaus says we have to listen to you, doesn't mean we like you."

"It must be nice being the favorite, although it hardly counts since he just wants to sleep with you...oh wait." My face heats, and I pull her hand off. "I'm the favorite because A., I knew him almost 70 years ago, and B., what were you all doing while I was saving him? Getting knocked out by plants and water? And C.," I grab her by the neck and push her into the wall. The other hybrids are watching now. "I'm in charge, so if you want to challenge me, take it up with the big man. Or I will end you. I was the first."

"I was turned naturally, not like you." My claws slide out of my fingers, piercing her neck. "So don't question me, because I won't hesitate to put you in your place." I let her go, dropping her. I look around. They all go back to their work, murmuring. Serves her right. Hmm. I turn around, sizing her up. It looks like it'll fit. "You. Come with me." I drag her away. "Where are you keeping your clothes?"

~~~

I walk into my house 30 minutes later, in fresh clothes, holding my dress on a clamped hanger. Damon is sitting on the couch, with a glass cup of bourbon. When he hears me coming he stands up, giving me an incredulous look. "Why'd you do it?! We had him...your hair. It's blonde." I roll my eyes. Thank you Captain Obvious. "Because, I realized that we need Klaus. And...I'd think you'd be more upset with Stefan. Where is he by the way?" I ask subtly.

I speed upstairs to my room and hang up my dress. "Where were you?" He asks behind me. "Caroline's." I say smoothly. "That's funny, because Matt was with Caroline." I don't react. "Did you know Stefan took something of Klaus's?" I hear him behind me. "No. He skipped town." I frown, dropping the hanger I'm holding.

"Say, you wouldn't happen to know where Klaus is?" I shake my head denying. "Well, I actually have something to tell you." I turn. "Come with me." He takes me down into our basement where the cells are. I frown. He opens the door, revealing Rebekah, daggered. I gasp, and immediately try to undagger her, but Damon is ready. He stabs a needle into my neck, and shoves me into the cell.

"I knew it. You're sired." I hiss. "I'm not sired Damon! I can make my own choices! This won't keep me down for long. I swear Damon when I get out of here..." "Sorry Alex, but I knew you were sired when you didn't come home last night. This just confirms it. But don't worry. When you get out, I'll have told everyone that needs to know, and you won't remember about Rebekah. Bonnie's whipped up a nice little concoction called "You won't Remember Anything When You Wake Up". Have a nice nap."

He grabs Rebekah's body and drags her out, before slamming the door shut. I yank the needle out. Wolfsbane. How ironic. He waves and shuts the window to the cell door before walking away. I groan as my vision swims in and out. I slowly lean until suddenly I'm facing the ceiling. My eyes shut as I fall asleep.