Chapter Twenty ㅡ Lee Sooyoung, Needles.

[WARNING; GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AHEAD!]

"Good evening, noona!"

Minho exclaimed, walking towards the designer who was busy on her phone. She looked up to the younger and smiled.

"Good evening, Lee Know-ssi! Congratulations on the award!" Sooyoung stated and shook hands with the younger professionally. Minho internally rolled his eyes and smiled, nodding.

"Noona, I think Seungmin's outfit earlier was a bit uncomfortable for him. " He stated, and she frowned.

"Uncomfortable? Really? How?"

"He kept adjusting his collar during performance, and the jacket wouldn't stay in place. " Minho stated, blurting put total white lies.

In fact, their stylists had recently been changed. So, there was no way that the members wouldn't report any malfunctions in the clothing before performance.

It had happened a few times before to them, wardrobe malfunctions. But all of them were, without a doubt, immensely careful with the clothing.

"But Seungmin didn't say anything to me when I was touching up his outfit earlier... gosh... I'm so sorry!" She said apologetically, but Minho shook his head politely.

"No, it's totally fine. Wasn't anything that serious. But please make sure it does not happen again. " He stated, and she immediately nodded.

"Definitely not, Lee Know-ssi. But can I have a look at the outfit? Can you guide me to Seungmin's dressing room?"

Minho smiled visiciously.

"Yeah... why not. "

He said and turned on his heels, having her follow from behind.

There was no one present in the dressing room. It was deadly silent. Only the sound of their footsteps radiated through the entire area.

Sooyoung felt an uneasy feeling strike her nerve as he followed Minho behind him, but she soon shook it off and composed herself.

Minho led her to Seungmin's dressing room and pointed at the tiny changing room.

"It's in there..." He said, and she gulped before making her way inside the tiny room.

The air around them had suddenly quiet down, the sound of Sooyoung's racing heart occupied the atmosphere, and she felt a sudden need to run out of the place.

"Lee Know-ssi..." She called out and turned around to face him. "I think I'll have a look at it tomorrow... it's too late nowㅡ"

"No, it isn't. Fix that outfit now. " He stated, deadly calm, and Sooyoung nervously chuckled.

"B-but! Isn't that outfit not required anymore? I mean, I can give Seungmin something else to wear for tomorrow!"

Minho didn't say anything. Rather, he kept his eyes glued to the makeup table, eyeing all various tools on it.

His eyes wandered for a while, stopping on a particular metallic object. His fingers reached out to hold it, and he looked at Sooyoung, showing it to her.

"Here you go... fix it..." He said, pointing at the needle that had a thread in its wink.

Sooyoung let out a shaky breath and stepped out of the tiny changing room to grab the object from Minho.

As soon as he tried to get a hold of the needle, Minho tightened his grip around it, preventing her from taking it away.

"Lee Know-ssi... w-what are you doingㅡ"

"Was it fun touching my Seungmin?"

He suddenly asked, making her caught off guard. She blinked her eyes a series of times before letting out a:

"Huh?"

"Was it fun running your hands all over my Seungmin's body?"

"Lee Know-ssi, I get that you're dating, but I was just fixing the outfitㅡ"

"LIES!" He screamed out of rage, pushing the designer back into the tiny changing room as he closed the door behind them.

"FUCKING LIES! YOU BITCH, YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I WOULDN'T BE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU TRIED TO TOUCH HIM UNPROFESSIONALLY!?"

"Lee Know-ssi!! What are you talking about!? I was just doing my jobㅡ"

"JOB MY FUCKING ASS! MY SEUNGMIN DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TOUCHED LIKE THAT! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? DID YOU APPLY TO THIS FUCKING COMPANY THINKING YOU COULD TOUCH US LIKE THAT!?"

"Lee Know-ssi! You are crossing the line now! I'll have to call the police if you continue to speak that way to meㅡ"

"AND WHAT!? You think the police will believe your bullshit!?" He laughed in sarcasm, twisting her wrist with his bone-crushing grip.

"Lee Know-ssi! Let me go!!ㅡ"

Her scream was muffled when he felt a hand over her mouth and a sharp pain on her neck. Her eyes widened, and she tried to wriggle out of Minho's deadly grip, but the latter wouldn't budge.

"Why? Cat caught your tongue, you pathetic bitch?" He laughed and pulled the needle out before puncturing it into her right eye.

She yelped out in pain and let out an agonizing scream as Minho gripped her throat tight.

"Hope you fucking die..." He said, laughing as he punctured the needle back in her nose, loosely stitching a knot with the bloody thread.

Sooyoung's eyes slowly started drooping. The intense pain in her body was too much to handle.

Her body slowly dropped onto the floor, and her eyes were barely open. Minho smiled psychotically and bent down to reach her level.

"Bye, bitch. "

He laughed and suffocated her with his hands, and her body jolted hard as he tried to breathe.

A few minutes of struggling, and Minho was finally free.

He slowly let go of the girl and checked her pulse.

She was dead.

He laughed at the pathetic lifeless body and shook his head in disbelief.

"Fucking whore..." He muttered under his breath before turning away on his heels.

Before Minho could take a step, he turned around.

Minho felt his heart immediately start racing, and his palms became sweaty.

Minho slowly walked towards the dead body and leaned down towards it.

"Should I..." He whispered, gazing at the lifeless body's wrist.

Minho hesitantly took Sooyoung's wrist in his hands before bringing it up to his mouth.

He inhaled a sharp breath and dug his teeth into the skin, drawing out blood.

At first, he didn't feel a thing. Minho bit down even harsh, pulling on the mass with his teeth to tear out the skin.

He finally felt something in his mouth.

Minho shut his eyes close, feeling his tears immediately spill out as he slowly chewed the substance inside his mouth.

Growing disgusted of it, he spit the skin out, feeling an intense need to puke.

The dancer's tears were still spilling out of his eyes like never-ending rain, with a heavy heart, he got up with his tired body, making his way out of the room.

He spared one last glance to the chewed up skin on the floor and the dead body before finally walking away.

What had he done?

Guys, I've already put a warning on this book, don't eat when you read this💁‍♀️

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Do you think minho liked the mass? 💀