Chapter Twenty Three ㅡ K Con LA, 2023.

Sunday was amazing.

And Stray Kids enjoyed it with all their might. The LA crowd was definitely wild, considering the fact that most international fans were the ones concerned about the rumour. However, even with everything going around, the allegations were still there.

Minho, even being up on the stage, could see some signboards. #cancelleeknow, #banminho, and many other unpretty hashtags. He tried to ignore it, walking over to Stays instead as he interacted with them, torturing Leebit to the fullest.

After making Stays scream like he was running away with their money, Minho went back up to the stage.

A few moments passed by, and finally, all SKZ members were finally gathered up on the stage. They took turns to duo pose with each other, recreating Stay's hearts, and after a while, the members looked around, searching for the next duo.

''Who wants to have a go?'' Felix looked around, searching for the next pair. A spark of an idea popped up in Seungmin's head, and he stepped out of the line a bit, wanting to be picked by the blue-haired older.

''Seungmin, Lee Know. '' Jeongin suggested, a shameless smile implanting on his face as he witnessed Seungmin's flusteredness. ''Okay. '' The puppy answered in a small voice.

''Seungmin, I think- okay! Seungmin and Lee Know!!'' Felix stated excitedly, backing away as he saw the pair slowly walking over to the centre.

''I'll go with Lee Know. '' The puppy said in tiny, and Chan giggled. ''Seungmin and Lee Know?''

The members passed a teasing smile to the couple, who were slowly walking towards the camera. Seungmin took in a deep breath and motioned his boyfriend to come a little closer, which Lee Know gladly did.

The puppy took in a deep breath again, fixing his clothes to shake away the nervousness. He and Minho weren't that close, but Seungmin felt his nose flood with his boyfriend's perfume as he walked closer. Seungmin didn't know why he was he so nervous? It wasn't like they were going to kiss or something, right? It's just a pose, do it, and get over with it. He could only convince himself.

He felt his heartbeat quicken as he looked over to the crowd, seeing them make various hearts. He snickered, secretly looking over to Minho.

As if.

They struck a few poses, incomplete hearts, individual hearts, boxing...?-- It was all in Gagwanz style, let's not complain! The members cooed at them. They both looked awfully cute and flustered. ''That was cute!'' Felix exclaimed.

They did a big heart next. Unfortunately, Minho ended up posing in the same direction as Seungmin, not even bothering to look up if he did it right or not. Seungmin scoffed internally, cursing Minho in his mind.

Coward, hyungie.

And it finally ended. Everybody cheered loudly, rooting for the flustered couple. Seungmin quickly posed with a heart with his other arm, completing the heart intentionally without his boyfriend's awareness. Seungmin cheered inside his mind and walked over back to his line.

And in no time, the event had already come to an end. K Con, 2023, was over. SKZ made their way towards the stage again, waving their last goodbye to Stays. Walking around a bit, Seungmin came across an interesting signboard.

한국 Top 3 김
1 김치
2 김밥
3 김포 이리노
(4 등 김승민)

Seungmin thought for a while.

Well, his boyfriend was a coward.
But he wasn't.

So he didn't think twice before showing up three fingers, indicating that he chose the third option.