26. Remarriage 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Next day Kook went out to purchase some groceries and all the essential items for their marriage. They decided to get married today at a nearby temple.

Tae is waiting for him to come back again. After 30 min, doorbell rang diverting her attention. She got up and opened the door.

Jk entered inside with number of shopping bags in his hands.

Tae- What you bought so much?

Jk- There are groceries, saree for you, mangalsutra, sindoor, toe ring, jewelleries, my suit and I saw these cute baby clothes in the store. So thought to buy them for our baby.

Tae- The baby didn't even formed yet.

Jk- So what? Won't it grow and come out of your stomach? That time will you keep him naked or what?

Tae- I am not shameless like you. I will keep my baby fully covered.

Jk- Ohh so I am shameless? Don't worry; the baby will have my genes itself so he/she will be shameless too.

Tae rolled her eyes and was about to go from there but Jk caught her wrist and pulled her closer to his chest.

Jk- Where are you going?

Tae- To change my clothes.

Jk- Why you have to go in bathroom then? You can change infront of me.

Tae- No.

Jk- Why?

Tae started wriggling in Jk's arms but Jk's hold was tight on her wrist to not let her go.

Tae- Oppa leave me.

Jk- Change your clothes here.

Saying this Jk let go of Tae's wrist and sat on the bed infront of her. Tae looked into Jk's eyes who was already looking at her with deep, intimidating gaze.

Jk- Come on bear. It's just me.

Tae grabbed the hem of her top and removed it hesitatingly from her body. Then she slided down her pants leaving herself in only bra and panties.

Jk was scanning her from top to bottom with desires in his eyes

Jk was scanning her from top to bottom with desires in his eyes. He took one carry bag and removed Tae's saree, blouse and in-skirt from it.

He walked towards her direction and turned her facing mirror. Both were staring at each other through the mirror. He travelled his hand from her shoulder to collarbone to chest to stomach.

Jk kept his hand on Tae's stomach caressing it while kissing her earlobe. Tae closed her eyes while gripping Jk's hand tightly.

Jk took the blouse and made Tae wear it. He hooked it from front while staring in her eyes directly through the mirror.

Next he took the in-skirt and tighten it around her waist. Jk removed the hair clip from Tae's hairs letting her long, silky hair free. He roamed his hand in her hairs while squeezing her waist. Tae's chest rose up and down at how good Jk's hands work on her body.