Chapter 1: The Birth of the Savior

In a distant world unknown to our own, a boy named Alexander and a girl named Ashley were born. With their unique blue and white hair, their presence in the clan was deemed unlucky by the adults. However, their loving parents always stood by their side, shielding them from the mistreatment.

Tragedy struck the family when their mother fell ill to an incurable disease. Despite their best efforts, she passed away when the twins were just six years old. Their father, grief-stricken and unable to bear the loss, also passed away under mysterious circumstances. With both parents gone, their lives took a turn for the worse.

Ashley, burdened by hunger, resorted to stealing food from the clan's kitchen. This led to her being cast out, abandoned and alone. Alexander, forced to watch his twin sister suffer, harbored a deep hatred for the clan that mistreated them.

Determined to protect himself and seek justice for his family, Alexander began training relentlessly at the age of thirteen. He aspired to become a skilled swordsman, just like his father. With unwavering determination, he undertook unimaginable challenges - lifting heavy boulders, felling thick trees, and conquering mountains with his bare hands. Years passed, and at the age of eighteen, Alexander's skills had surpassed those of his peers.

It was at this time that the clan leader summoned Alexander to his palace, carrying a heavy burden of secrets. Alexander, puzzled by the abrupt summons, arrived with curiosity fuelling his gaze. The clan leader, visibly troubled, began to divulge classified information.

The clan leader:"Alexander, I must reveal a deeply hidden truth to you," the clan leader spoke with difficulty. "Demons exist."

The revelation struck Alexander like a bolt of lightning. Unable to process this newfound knowledge, he fell into a stunned silence. Moments passed before he finally found his voice.

Alexander"But what does this have to do with my father's death?" his sadness now mingled with rage.

The clan leader:"Your father valiantly fought against a demonic army to seal away the Devil King. It was a sacrifice that cost him his life, an immense tragedy for the entire clan."

As the words sank in, Alexander's heart burned with a mixture of grief, anger, and an unrelenting sense of duty. The pain of losing his mother, father, and now his sister intensified. He harbored a growing resentment toward the clan leader, whom he believed had played a part in his family's demise.

In a fit of uncontrollable rage, Alexander snapped. Without hesitation, he drew his sword, driving it through the clan leader's heart. Silence filled the room as the leader's life force drained away.

The next morning, the clan members discovered their fallen leader and a note left by Alexander. In the hand-written message, Alexander confessed to the murder. He explained his motive, revealing the leader's involvement in his father's demise. The clan, shocked and skeptical, embarked on a search for the "unlucky child." With a bounty of 200,000 dollars on Alexander's head, his fate hung in the balance.