Chapter 14 : Mermaid Invasion

After Captain Marsalu took care of General Mermaid, he took a final look around to see if any remained. However, all he saw were thousands of head mermaids and other sea creatures.

Captain Marsalu declared, "Looks like this area is secured." After leaving the area, he returned to his base.

Agent 1: "Captain, your work was phenomenal. You took down a thousand or more mermaid invaders."

Captain Marsalu cautioned, "Don't celebrate yet. Send some members of the Saboru clan and a cleaning crew to dispose of the mermaid bodies."

Agent 2:"Of course, I will be right on that, Captain!"

Suddenly, a loud shriek could be heard as the building was struck.

Agent 1 exclaimed, "No, the sea creatures are trying to destroy the building!"

Captain Marsalu proclaimed, "Not today." He readied his daggers as he jumped out of the window and slid down the giant sea creature's neck. Then, he leaped onto its neck and sliced its throat open. He then kicked it, throwing it onto several mermaids.

However, the building was already collapsing.

Mermaid: "Look, it's another pathetic human-"

Captain Marsalu appeared in front of the mermaid and with one punch, sent its head flying off its body.

Captain Marsalu declared, "You're going to sleep with the fishes tonight."

Mermaid: "But we already sleep in the ocean-"

Captain Marsalu interrupted, "Let me sound cool, damnit!"

Captain Marsalu began mercilessly killing each mermaid. He punched one and ripped it in two, then kicked three mermaids so hard they were cut in half. He then transformed his arms into dark blades again and sliced four more mermaids up.

He continued this slaughter for hours, killing hundreds of mermaids. However, a mermaid resistant to his dark manipulation appeared and started a fight with him.

Captain Marsalu punched the mermaid three times, uppercutted it, and tore some of its guts out with his daggers.

But the mermaid retaliated by throwing him into the air, kicking him multiple times, and headbutting him into the ground.

Captain Marsalu attempted to use his abyssal cleave, but the mermaid dodged it. The mermaid then kicked him into the collapsing building, but Captain Marsalu grabbed a broken part of it and hurled it at the mermaid with insane speed.

The mermaid dodged the projectile with lightning-fast reflexes, swerving through the air effortlessly. Captain Marsalu, fueled by adrenaline and determination, leaped forward with an incredible burst of speed, closing the distance between them in an instant. He unleashed multible rapid strikes, combining his powerful punches and swift dagger slashes, aiming for the mermaid's vulnerable spots.

They continue their one on one brawl using their martial arts skills their arms moved so fast its was blurry
But the mermaid had gotten cocky and then captain marsalu utilized the moment to strike her back kick her into the air snd then down slam her into a tree,but rhe mermaid had gotten up and headbutten captain marsalu into the wall and started vigorously barraging him with attacks

Captain Marsalu was seriously injured and barely managed to escape the mermaid's barrage. However, he had one more trick up his sleeve.
Captain Marsalu: "Shōkan-Kurayami!!!"
As he said this, he fainted. The mermaid laughed, but then a dark aura emanated from Captain Marsalu. Suddenly, a giant shadowy figure emerged from his body.
The figure walked towards the mermaid, causing it to freeze in place. The mermaid wondered if it could even breathe at that moment.
Mermaid: "Please, no-"
The shadowy figure grew gigantic and picked up a building. Just before it could throw the building at the mermaid, Aqua appeared in her sea monster form and headbutted the shadowy figure into the mountains. She then engaged in a fierce fight with it.
The shadowy figure punched Aqua several times and even threw her across the battlefield.
Aqua:"its time to get some revenge for my people"

Meanwhile, in the city, mermaids were wreaking havoc, claiming hundreds of lives. Suddenly, a group of samurais from the Saboru clan appeared, mercilessly cutting down the mermaids.

Captain Saboru shouted, "No mercy! They chose to invade!" as he cut a mermaid in two. Five more mermaids attacked, and Captain Saboru declared, "We will protect civilians as if the goddess Keiko was watching."

Members of the Saboru clan utilized their unique abilities and sword skills to eliminate the mermaid and sea creature invaders. Just as it seemed the Saboru clan was about to triumph, fire mermaids emerged, using fireballs to decapitate some Sabory members.

The fire mermaid taunted, "Looks like your clan isn't so strong against my firepower get it?." The fie emermaid said as she threw a magma ball through another member of the Saboru clan killing him
Captain Saboru:"I wont let you sub-humans kill any more of my clan" The fire mermaid:"so you want a fight then? Ill gladly kill you Hahahaha" then the fire mermaidsummoned fire octopuses, cutting down dozens of Sabory members with their fiery tendrils.

Captain Saboru swiftly countered, creating a tornado of slashes to defeat the octopuses and injure the fire mermaid. The battle intensified as the fire mermaid coated her trident with fire.

Using his sword skills, Captain Saboru unleashed a giant wave of cuts, annihilating 50 mermaids and nearly decapitating the fire mermaid. In retaliation, she hurled meteors covered in magma across the battlefield.

Unsheathing his other swords, Captain Saboru swiftly cut every meteor in half and decapitated hundreds of mermaids and a sea monster. The fire mermaid, shocked, received a powerful kick, initiating a barrage of slashes that nearly tore her apart.

Fire mermaid:"You fool if your going to take my life im taking everyone with me!!" Wrath of Magnus." Hundreds of giant meteors fell, causing a catastrophe.

Frustrated Captain Saboru sliced the fire mermaid's skull into two, climbed the tallest building,
Captain saboru "Enlightening Blade." A beam of light cut down every meteor, crashing them onto the mermaid invaders.

After Captain saboru destroyed every single meteor the people of the city and his clan cheered for him
Despite the victory, Captain Saboru realized the invasion wasn't over and prepared for the next battle.