Chapter 31 : Meeting

As Alexander and Eleanor arrived back At the base they found Frost ,Captain marsalu and Captain saboru there
Frost:"Where have you guys been?"
Captain marsalu got up from his chair
"Yeah and why is there a giant hole in your wall,and Why is Hunters room so bloody?'

Alexander:"Yeah bad news and good news.."
Frost:"Give us the bad news"
Alexander sat down
"Well Hunter kind of got... Kidnapped and June is planning A war"
Captain marsalu:"What the fuck?! A war? You should have lead eith that dumbass!!"
Captain saboru:"And whats the good news"?"
Alexander:"Come outside"
As they all walk ourside they notice Gama and Thr other Mutant Gargoyles admiring the sunset

Captain marsalu grabbed his daggers and was prepared to throw them but alexander cut them in half
"Dont even try it.."
Captain marsalu sighed
"Finee"
Captain saboru:"So what are they doing here?"

Eleanor:"Their on our side, Lets just say June wasnt a great leader"
Gama:"She was awful, Im only about a week old but what they did to me to 'Upgrade' me is probably one of the worst sins anyone can commit..."

As the group listened intently to Gama's words, a somber silence fell over them. The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on their shoulders as they realized the extent of June's tyranny and the suffering she had inflicted upon her own followers.

Frost, Captain Marsalu, and Captain Saboru exchanged troubled glances, grappling with the revelation of June's atrocities. It was clear that they needed to act swiftly to prevent her from unleashing further chaos and destruction upon the world.

Frost stepped forward, his expression resolute as he addressed the group. "We can't let June's plans succed. We need to gather our allies and stop her before it's too late."

Captain Marsalu nodded in agreement, his jaw set with determination. "We'll need to strategize and come up with a plan to take her down once and for all. No more games, no more compromises. It's time to end this."

Alexander clenched his fists, his anger burning bright
. "We won't let her win. We'll fight for justice, for Hunter, and for all those who have suffered at her hands."

Eleanor placed a reassuring hand on Alexander's shoulder, her gaze unwavering."I swear Alexander, We'll win. We have the strength, the courage, and the will to succed..."

Captain marsalu looked up in the sky
"It's a full moon tonight... I wonder if that will mean anything"
Elwanor shrugged
"Probably not,Anyways we need some clue to June's plans"

Alexander pulled out the letter he got
"I mean i do have this,Its from my sister who is like an ally of june"
As they opened the Letter it read
'Dear Alexander And All your E.C.A.E allies you have 48 hours to surrender your weapons or we will engage, We will not stop until we win... You have been.. Warned"

Captain marsalu:"That little traitor... Ill Kill her"
Alexander put his sword to captain marsalu neck
"No matter how shitty she is.. thats still my sister."

Alexander grit his teeth as he listened to the letter. He put his sword away, knowing his sister was still just a victim of June's manipulation.

Eleanor:"What are we going to do now? The letter said we have 48 hours to surrender your weapons, or else June will engage."
Frost:"We need to get organized.. we cant just give her what she want those weapons are too powerfull not even Alexander tries using them at the same time..."

Alexander nodded solemnly,
"You're right. We can't give up the weapons, they're too important. We need to find Hunter and figure out June's plans, quickly."

Frost:"Agreed, but how do we find this information so quickly? we are running out of time and the moon will be here soon...I wonder what will happen,Maybe nothing or maybe It will have negative consequences for us."

Alexander:"Well, I think we should all split up and look for any leads. We can meet back here in an hour and see if anyone has found anything. We definitely need to keep a lookout for any clues or signs of June."

The group agreed and split up. Frost and Captain Saboru headed north, Eleanor went east, and Alexander went west. They planned to meet back at base in an hour and see if anyone had found anything. Alexander walked down a rocky path as he searched for clues or signs of June.