Chapter 25 : Nightmares

After A long day training and working Hunter decided to go to bed early he got
In his dog bed and fell asleep

Suddenly he was in A cave surrounded by other wolf humans, it was peaceful
As he layed there against a rock as the gently howls of the other Wolfs echoes until, everything went silent he was alone his footsteps and a splash of water droplets dripping were the only things heard

Hunter:"Guys? Where are you" he howled running through the stretches on cave for hours on end there was no one there until a voice can be heard and he saw his mother

Yet she was distorted her voice creepier
"My sweet child.. Come closer give your mother a snuggle. Fall asleep and.. You won't ever wake up again"

The rooms flickered red, blue and grey lights causing a skull splitting headache for a Hunter
He screamed in pain and agony as his eyes melted and he stuck to the floor as the lights flickering got more intense
"PLEASE NO PLEASE GOD PLEASE NO MY EYES IT BURNS!

His horrifying scream echoed until he was in another part of the cave the part where he was born he watched his own birth and then he watched as humans raided and ravaged his kind he was pulled back by an invisible force watching his parents get brutally beaten and left rotting

As Hunter was pulled back by the force, he found himself unable to escape the relentless onslaught of his memories. The images of his parents' brutal demise seared into his mind like a brand, filling him with a primal rage unlike anything he had ever felt before.

Driven by a newfound fury, Hunter's instincts took over as he unleashed a bloodcurdling howl that reverberated through the caverns, shaking the very foundations of the earth. The walls of the cave seemed to tremble in fear as his eyes blazed with an otherworldly light.

In a sudden burst of primal energy, Hunter's form began to shift and contort, his human features melting away to reveal the true nature of his being. Fur sprouted from his skin as his limbs elongated into powerful, muscular limbs. Fangs gleamed in the dim light as he embraced the beast within.

With a fierce growl, Hunter tore through the cave, his senses heightened to a razor's edge. He could smell the scent of his enemies lingering in the air, their presence a foul stain upon the earth. Without hesitation, he charged forward, his claws slashing through the darkness with deadly precision.

The sounds of battle echoed through the caverns as Hunter unleashed his fury upon the intruders, each blow fueled by the primal instinct to survive. The humans never stood a chance against the ferocity of his wrath, their screams echoing into the abyss as they fell before him.

But even as the last of his enemies lay vanquished at his feet, Hunter knew that his fight was far from over. The darkness that had taken root in his soul would always be a part of him, a reminder of the horrors he had endured.

With a heavy heart, Hunter turned away from the carnage, his gaze fixed on the horizon where a new dawn awaited. Though the scars of his past would never fully heal, he knew that he would never again be consumed by the darkness.

For he was Hunter, the lone wolf who had dared to defy the shadows and emerge victorious in the face of unspeakable evil. And as long as he drew breath, he would continue to fight for the light, no matter the cost.

He woke up in a cold sweat it wasn't even morning yet he didn't want to go back to sleep at all, not after that nightmare

Hunter lay in bed, his body drenched in sweat, his heart racing from the intensity of his nightmare. The memory of the dark cave and the sinister presence that lurked within lingered in his mind like a haunting melody, refusing to fade even in the safety of his bedroom.