Chapter 46 : Rivalry pt 1

As it was Frost's turn to watch Ashley while she was locked up in her straitjacket, she decided to cause some chaos.

"Hey, Tin-can or Snowflake, whatever your name is, I have a question for you."

Frost looked at her, irritated and flustered. "What is it? And don't call me Snowflake!"

"Well... you know how you can manipulate ice, right? And my brother can too... Also, you need robotic parts and fuel to do attacks. And you can't train to get better since, well, you're made of cans or something. So, doesn't that mean you're just a lesser version of Alexander or Hunter?"

Frost tilted his head, slightly confused. "I don't quite understand. What do you mean I'm a lesser version? I have more experience, and Alexander and I are both SS Grade 3 due to fighting June."

Ashley smirked. "Everyone became SS Grade 3, didn't they? Also, Hunter is a wolf, and you're a fox that needs robotic parts. He has extreme potential, but you don't since you are already handicapped... And when's the last time they invited you to train with them?"

Frost the realized it was true..
They havent invited him to train since Before Alexander joined a month ago
and it stung.
"Oh... yeah," he mumbled, feeling a pang of doubt.

Ashley smirked. "Looks like it's hitting home. You're just a relic to them, a lesser version of Alexander or Hunter."
Frost clenched his fists, trying to stay calm. "I've proven myself in battle. I don't need their approval."

Ashley raised an eyebrow. "Proven yourself? You mean those times your mechanical parts were a problem?"

Before Frost could retort, Alexander walked in, having overheard part of the conversation. "What's going on here?"

Frost quickly composed himself. "Nothing. Just some idle talk."

Alexander glanced at Frost before turning to Ashley. "It's time for you to answer more questions. Frost, get some rest. We'll need you sharp soon."

As Alexander took Ashley away, Frost was left alone, feeling frustrated and doubting his place. He resolved to train harder, determined to prove his worth and not let his doubts hold him back.
Alexander told ashley
"Look you tell us everything you know.. and we will let you join the E.C.A.E i know you were close to june.. we want to know everything.."

Ashley:"I already told you what I know and thats close to nothing.. i was more like a bodyguard or a toy to her.."
Alexander:"Im sorry I dont really believe you.. especially since we met another one of Akuma's allies and they told us that Akuma is preparing allies"
Ashley:"But Akuma is sealed!! June,me,kaizo and the gargoyles are his only allies or accomplices.. i dont even know who this sam person is!!"

Just as frost was in his workshop
Laying in his on his pile of blueprints as the conversation him and Ashley had is repeating in his head suddenly Evelyn comes in

"Hey frost looks like you are having abad day heh... me to.."
Frost looked up as he leans back on his chair "I mean its not that bad but I had a conversation with ashley and i noticed i might just be like a katana.. that was there until a better one showed up and now im rusty and uselessC

Evelyn sighed laying on her wings
"I know how you feel.. i am always overahadowed by eleanor.. heck i am physically stronger but you guys are SS Grade 3 im only S grade 2"

Frost looked at Evelyn, seeing the sincerity in her eyes. "I guess it's not just me, huh?"

Evelyn nodded. "It's tough when you feel like you're being overshadowed. But remember, we all have our unique strengths. Alexander And Hunter might have more recognition, but that doesn't make your abilities any less important."