Chapter 7 : Captured And Rescued

Alice rushed back to the Heaven Mansion to inform Yael and Hunter about the shocking turn of events. She found them in the library, deep in research and strategizing about June's whereabouts. Yael's eyes widened with worry as Alice relayed the news.

Yael: "She captured Alexander? This is bad. We need to find them before it's too late."

Hunter: "We have to act quickly. June's strength and speed are unparalleled. If she intends to unlock the true power of the Blade of Agony, we can't let her succeed."

Yael: "Agreed. Let's gather our weapons and head out."

The trio hurried to the arsenal room, grabbing their weapons of choice. Yael took her celestial bow, Hunter created golden daggers, and Alice equipped herself with her staff empowered by light energy. They Enchanted all their weapons. Once prepared, they set off to search for Alexander and June.

Using their unique abilities, the trio raced through the skies and scanned the vast lands below, hoping to catch even a glimpse of their errant comrade. Hours passed, and the sun began its descent towards the horizon, creating a golden hue that painted the clouds. Exhaustion and frustration started to creep into their hearts, but they refused to give up.

Yael: "We can't lose hope. We must keep searching."

Hunter nodded, determination etched on his face. Just when their spirits were at their lowest, a trace of Alexander's energy signature appeared on Yael's celestial compass. It was faint but unmistakable.

Alice: "Yael, you found him!"

Yael: "Yes, I can feel the direction. He's being held captive in the abandoned ruins to the east."

With renewed energy, the trio sped towards the ruins. As they landed outside the crumbling structure, a heavy aura engulfed the area. The air crackled with electricity, and the shadows seemed to dance with malice. Each step forward sent chills down their spines, but they pressed on, unwavering.

Inside the ruins, June waited, a malicious smile playing on her lips. Alexander was bound, unconscious, and defenseless against her dark intentions. The room felt suffocating, gloom seeping from the walls.

Yael: "Release him, June!"

June turned to face them, her eyes glinting with wicked amusement.

June: "Or what, hmm? You think you can defeat me? Alexander is mine now."

Hunter: "We won't let you get away with this!"

With a swift motion, Hunter lunged towards June, his golden daggers poised for attack. But before he could land a hit, June vanished and reappeared behind him, striking him with a powerful blow. Hunter crumpled to the ground, momentarily stunned.

Alice: "Hunter!"

Alice summoned a shield of light energy to protect herself and rushed to Hunter's side. Yael notched an arrow in her bow, her eyes narrowing in determination.

Yael: "You've underestimated us, June. We will save Alexander, and you will pay for your betrayal."

Yael fired multiple Light Element Arrows at June with immense speed, but June expertly sliced them in half with The Burning Blade of Agony. Alice summoned a Light Orb to shoot at June, but it only hit an afterimage, not the real June. Alice quickly realized her mistake and, in the blink of an eye, June cut her wide open, causing Angelic blood to stain her blade. This only made June more powerful.

June screamed with excitement as her entire body was covered in the mystical aura of The 'Blade of Agony'. Yael responded by attacking June with her fists, almost snapping her jaw off. June retaliated with blade strikes on Yael's wrists, palms, and shins, but Yael endured the pain and charged up for her next attack.

Yael spread her arms and two giant white spheres appeared in her hands. June was stunned as Yael slammed the spheres together, causing a massive explosion that temporarily blinded everyone.
June:"Damn you Old HAG!!"
the explosion woke up Alexander, though his vision was blurry and hearing muffled.

It took some time for Alexander to fully wake up, but all he could see was the dark red glow of "The Blade of Agony". Ignoring his own well-being, he immediately got up, struggling to walk. June continued to yell at Yael, but just before Alexander could grab the blade, June's vision repaired itself, and she instantly broke his arm and kicked him into the wall, causing the ruins to collapse.

June made her escape while everyone, except Yael, was unconscious. Yael was immobile due to the injuries to her shins. Yael pondered her failure as a leader, believing that she was terrible. The ruins collapsed on everyone, and Yael accepted her impending death but right before the rubble crushed her
Hunter:"Golden Destruction"he created several golden dragons that destroyed the rubble and rescued everyone.

Hunter then created a giant golden hand to pick up Alexander, Alice, and Yael and carried them to the Heaven Mansion, saving their lives