Chapter 19 : Preparation

Hunter: "So Alexander, how are you alive?"
Frost: "Yeah, how?"
Alexander: "So, this will be hard to explain, but there's this place called purgatory and..."
Captain Kotaro: "Yeah, I know. You have 24 hours to escape, or the silent one will capture you and make you wait for divine judgment or whatever."
Alexander: "What? You don't have 24 hours to escape. The silent one immediately tries to hunt you. The only way to escape is by making a deal."
Yael: "Alexander, you made a deal with the creature? That thing feeds on souls!"
Alexander: "No, I didn't make a deal with my soul. I made a different type of deal."
Eleanor: "What kind of deal?"
Alexander: "Well, I have to drink demon blood from now on..."
Alice: "Excuse me... What?"
Alexander: "Let me explain..."

Meanwhile, a month ago...

When Alexander got killed by Aqua and his bloodlust settled...

Alexander: "Fuck, my head..."
Suddenly, a tall figure with seven legs and extended limbs and facial features, named the silent one, appears.
The silent one: "Hello, child..."
Alexander draws his sword in a defensive position.
The silent one: "why should ye be in fear when ye have already succumb to death??"
Alexander: "What?"
The silent one: "You perished at the hands of the ocean princess, did you not?"
Alexander: "That bitch-"
The silent one: "Now, now, I'm not in the mood for such folly. Just follow me, and you will be at ease."
They start walking towards the old abandoned house.
The silent one: "Enter."
Alexander enters, and a chain goes through his neck and arms.
The silent one: "This won't cause much harm."
Then suddenly, the walls fall apart, revealing angelic light, humanoid eyes, and symbols everywhere. The silent one cuts open Alexander's finger, and blood drops to the floor. The walls turn red, flashing dozens of different colors, showing symbols: 神々の宮殿 暴言を吐く者の息子 青.
There is also a picture of a palace with eight seats.
The silent one reads the symbols and immediately unchains Alexander.
The silent one: "Thou art not meant to expire presently, but I cannot suffer thee to return to the realm of mortals. Let us bargain. Should thou partake of demon's blood and enkindle my might, I shall dispatch thee back to thine companions.."

Alexander:"looks like I dont have any other choice"
Alexander accepts the deal and then wakes up in his old house and starta training for a few days
But then he sees gargoyles from afar carrying unconcious eleanor and Alice"

Alexander:"so yeah thats how i found and saved you guys"
Yael:"So now... what are we gonna do?"
Frost:"we could go back to Hq'
Eleanor:"its destroyed... the mermaids remember?... wait... THE MERMAIDS"
After an hour, they rush to the city and find that all of the mermaids retreated
Captain marsalu:"I thoughs the mermaids would have massacred everyone by now"
Yael:"wait did the mermaid monarch die?"
Captain marsalu:"yeah,June killed her"
Yael:"good mermaids cant function without a ruler"

Eleanor:"me and frost are gonna call some help and fix the Hq you guys can train in the battle arena"

After Alexander,Yael,Alice,captain kotaro and captain marsalu went to the battle arena and began training

Alexander and captain marsalu started sparing,they had equal strenght but alexander had better speed and better elemental manipulation,he hit captain marsalu with a barrage of left punxhes,uppercut kicks into an ice clone and captain marsalu used his abyssal armor and grabbed Alexander and punxhed him but alexander blocked with his left hand slit open captain marsalu arm arm and summoned an icicle into his shoulder

causing him to stagger back in pain. But Captain Marsalu quickly regained his composure and retaliated with a powerful swing of his sword, slicing through the air with a gust of wind.

Using his superior speed, Alexander dodged the attack and countered with a series of lightning-fast jabs, aiming for Captain Marsalu's exposed torso. Yet, his opponent's abyssal armor provided formidable protection, deflecting the majority of the blows.