𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾 - 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

*****************************************
tommy pov (ikr😱)

I had just finished streaming. I was hanging out with the boys today, as Wilbur filmed a YouTube video. I decided to raid someone I had never seen before. I looked at her username. She was playing Minecraft, and was honestly really good at it.

"Boys I think I'll raid someone new today! Let's see... Who is y/n_? Let's raid her today." I watched as her face lit up in shock as I raided her.

"Tommyinnit?! Oh my god! Thank you so much for the raid! There are so many of you now!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly.

I giggled as she introduced herself to all the new viewers. I decided to watch the stream for a little while longer. I watched for about 30 minutes, until she ended.

"Everyone I think I'm going to stop here on my hardcore world. Thank you all for watching, and thank you so much Tommyinnit for the raid! Bye everyone!" She said happily before she ended. It was about 7PM. I decided to leave at that and go edit some videos. Before I exited out of twitch, and made sure to follow and sub to her. I would definitely be watching again. She's very entertaining and enjoyable so watch. I tier 3 subbed and exited out of twitch for the night.
*****************************************
y/n pov

As I headed downstairs for dinner, I skipped happily. I was raided by someone so big as Tommyinnit! I decided then and there that this was the best day I had all month. I slid down the rail of the stairs like I did almost everyday. Wilbur was in the kitchen plating out food for us.

"Wilbur! You'll never guess what just happened!" I shouted excitedly. He made his way to the table as I sat down.

"What happened?"

"I was raided by Tommyinnit! The guy that had 3M twitch followers you were talking about!" I told Wilbur. Wilbur looked away from his food at directly at me. "Hey, don't you know him? I've seen him in a couple of your videos." I asked Wilbur. Wilbur just sighed.

"Yes I know the annoying child. I guess that's why he didn't raid me or tubbo like he usually does."

"Is he in the dream SMP as well?"

"Yes, he is. Why do you want to know?" Wilbur looked at me, questioning me.

" No reason! I might start watching his videos if he knows you then. He seems pretty cool!"

"He's a child, y/n."

"And I'm not?"

Wilbur sighed again. "He's more of a... how do I put this.. He has the body of a 16 year old, and the mind of a kid." I looked at Wilbur. How immature was this boy if Wilbur put it like that? He can't be that bad.

"I can introduce you if you'd like."

Wait what? Introduce me? To THE Tommyinnit? I What would I say? Should I prepare? What if he remembers who I am? How will that play out? I look at Wilbur with a shocked look on my face. He just laughs. "You don't look so sure. Sleep on it. If  I were you though, I would say yes. It's definitely... a experience. Wilbur replies to my look. "Now hurry up and eat your food. And hey! Maybe the internet is ready to know we are siblings if this interaction goes well!''
*****************************************

y/nforpres (@y/n)
I hope everyone is having a good day! Big surprises soon hehe 👀

y/nforpres (@y/n) I hope everyone is having a good day! Big surprises soon hehe 👀

      💬 235k      ❤️124k        ♻️ 43k   

Wilbur Soot (@WilburSoot)                                       Big surprises indeed 👀
|_ Anna (@annauser5)
     What the fuck is going on
|_Vannessa (@vannessaqueen)
    Are they dating?????
|_ Wilbur Soot (@WilburSoot)
     Get your mind out the gutter.

*****************************************

Twitter went wild after I gave them all a teaser to what gonna happen. There are already so many theories, but that's all they are. Theories. None are even close.

Am I a little nervous, yes. Am I super excited? Yes! Wilbur and I decided we will tell the public over a YLYL( you laugh you lose) stream. Wilbur also wanted to call Tommy on stream so he can meet me. I don't know why, but I'm so excited either way. I know I'm going to get a huge boost in subscriber growth because of how big my brother is. If this goes according to plan, I might have a chance of being added to the Dream SMP, my dream. If I get there, my goal for YouTube will be complete.

You might be wondering how we are going to reveal that we are siblings. We are going to join a discord call, do the YLYL over discord, and at the end I'll walk over to his room and we break the news. Pretty cool right?? I'm so smart.

Let's just hope this plays out well.

*****************************************
Words:800
VOTE!
COMMENT!
FOLLOW!
Because this is my first fic! Sorry it's Short!