𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗈

⚠️WARNING: SEXUAL HARASSMENT ⚠️

*****************************************

y/n pov

Me and Tommy were talking about how fun it would be for the whole SMP to meet up.

"We could all stay in a giant Airbnb, and we could record so many videos!" Tommy exclaimed excitedly. I nodded.

"I could ask Wilbur? He's sure to say yes. He'd probably organize it."

"Yes! This'll be so much fun" Tommy replied. He really wanted to do this it seemed. I'd have to talk to Wilbur.  I texted Wilbur about the idea.

You
WILBUR
CAN WE DO A MEETUP WITH THE ENTIRE SMP

Brotherwilby🪳
OKOKOKOK
SURE
LET ME ASK EVERYONE

You
YAYAYAYAY
OK
THANSKS
TAHBSM
TANKS
FUCK

WE WERE GETTING A MEETUP! I was so excited.

"Tommy..."
"What?! What happened?! Are you okay?!"
"WE ARE GETTING A MEETUP!"

****************************************
tommy pov

Y/n scared the living shit out of me! I was so worried. I took some time to think about what she just reported. She had texted Wilbur. He said yes. That means...

I jumped from my computer. I was so excited to see y/n. And the rest of them of course!

"Who did Wilbur ask to come?" I asked y/n.

"Niki, Tubbo, Ranboo, Sapnap, George, Fundy, Dream, Quackity, and Technoblade. (A/N: o7)

"So pretty much everyone?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'd say so." She responded. She was typing away on her phone. While she was distracted, I took in all her features. I didn't realize I was staring...

"Take a picture, It'll last longer." She said with a smug look on her face. I turned red. I covered it with my water up and pretended to drink from it.

"I wasn't staring."
"Sure you weren't."

I looked back at her. She was on her desk, phone propped up on her monitor. She seemed to be doing something important.

"What are you doing?"

"Editing a video." She edited them herself? I thought she hired a editor. She's quite good.

"I'm gonna tweet something quite cryptic." She suddenly says, jumping up.

****************************************
y/nforpres (@y/n_ )
✈️📀🦊🎶🐝🌸🦆🗡🔥🛌😷🦓

💬 245k     ❤️ 678k     ♻️123k

Yana (@yanaslay)
Y/N wtf
Ana (@ana123)
y/n are you high or smth
Aiden (@KingAiden)
Nice to see you again y/n ;)

*****************************************
y/n pov

It was quite cryptic indeed. Everyone was confused. I couple people started to catch on though. I'm not surprised. I then got a call from Wilbur.

"Hey Tommy I'll call you back. Wilbur is calling."
"Ok, chat later."

I hung up and answered Wilbur's call.

"Y/n I've known you all your life and even I don't know what that tweet means." Damn ok Wilbur.

"Sneak peek to the meetup, that's all."

"Through emoji's?!"

"Yeah, seemed cryptic enough." I giggled as the heard Wilbur sigh through the phone. He hated when I was like this.

"You know what? Whatever." And he hung up with that. I fell over laughing. This worldwide prank was going so well.

After my laughing, I decided to begin deciding what to wear on this trip. This was going to be a long one, total trip time 5 weeks. I was so excited, this was going to be so much fun. Before I started packing, I decided to grab a quick snack. I grabbed my wallet and phone, and left.

I walked down the street to my favorite boba shop. I opened the door to see my best friend Sierra. She worked here.

"Hey y/n, Matcha boba with a red velvet cupcake?"

"You know me too well." She giggled as she put my order. I watched as the clocked ticked past. My and Sierra just talked until my food was ready.

"Here you go y/n, enjoy!" Sierra flashed her big smile at me.

"Thanks Sierra! I'll text you later."

As I walked down towards your house, I felt someone grab my shoulders.

⚠️⚠️⚠️TW STARTING⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Hey baby girl,  are you lost? I can take you to my place." A man, probably twice my age, asked me.

"No thank you. Please leave me alone." I pushed him away and continued walking.

He still followed me.

"Don't play hard to get! I can show you a good time." He grabbed my waist and squeezed my ass. I turned away.

"Get off of me you creep! I'm a minor!"

"Age is just a number sweetheart. Don't be shy."

I could feel myself begin to cry. As tears streamed down my face, he tried to kiss me. I turned away.

"Your getting on my nerves sweetie. Come with me and I'll go easy." You cried even more.

Just then, out of nowhere, somebody hits the man in the head with a baseball bat. I watch as he falls to the ground, blacked out. I cry even more. I don't open my eyes.

"Are you ok y/n? I'm here now." I could register Tommyinnit's voice anywhere. I hugged him tightly as you cried into his chest. He smelt of cinnamon.

"It's okay, I'm here now. I didn't know you lived around here, I didn't know you would be around here by yourself. It's dangerous." He says in a soft voice.

"I'll explain later. Can you walk me home? I pick up my order and hold Tommy's hand tightly. I felt butterflies flying around my chest. I'd have to deal with those later.

*****************************************
Words: 906
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I was really annoyed just writing that one part. Ugh just be civil people.