𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 - 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

y/n pov

⚠️⚠️TW: PANIC ATTACK⚠️⚠️
Wilbur had taken me to get ice cream on the way home, but I couldn't even eat it. I was just thinking over and over again, "I'm I bad girlfriend. I'm a bad girlfriend. I'm a bad girlfriend." I said it so many times in my head I felt it was true.

I am a bad girlfriend.

I couldn't bear to see Tom again. Not yet. He usually is the cure to my sadness, bit now I felt like I couldn't look at him. Anxiety started to set in.

⚠️ TW STARTS NOW!⚠️
I begin to shake in the seat next to Wilbur. I can't think of anything except I'm a bad girlfriend. Wilbur finally noticed and pulled over immediately. At this point, I'm hyperventilating. Wilbur sits down next to me and tries to comfort me.

"Y/n, look at me. It's gonna be okay. Match my breathing. Are you okay?" He said it all really quick. I'm not hyperventilating anymore, but I'm still shaking.

"Wilbur, a-am I-I a bad girlfriend?" I look up at him, tears streaming down my face.

He looks shocked. "Absolutely not lil sis! You're the best girlfriend to Tommy. He told me himself he would probably collapse if something terrible happened to you." He reassured me. I smile a little and we get back in the car.

⚠️TW OVER MY PEEPS⚠️

We finally pull up to the house, and what do ya know, Tommy was sitting on the front step. I soon as I got out, he immediately ran over and hugged me.

"I was so worried are you okay my love? I'm so sorry for pushing you, I get you were stressed, I'm so glad your okay love." He said, very quickly.

"I'm okay Toms, I'm so sorry I snapped at you. I'm a bad girlfriend, right?" I whispered.

"What? Absolutely not! Who told you that?"

"Rule number 123 out of 786, do not snap or yell at your partner, or they will have to remove you out of their life...Guide To Being a Good Girlfriend." I muttered.

"Y/n wherever you read that, It's all a lie. I wouldn't remove from my life for the most money in the world!" He hugged me again. I felt at home with him.

<><><><><><><><><>
tommy pov

"So let me get this straight, you guys want me to take y/n out on a date while you all plan a birthday party for her?" I almost yelled. I don't know why I was so nervous to do this, we've been dating for 3 weeks and haven't gone on a date once.

"Yeah! It'll be great! We're all in on it, so nothing's gonna go wrong! Unless of course, you forget when to bring her back and you bring her back early." Dream giggled.

"Oh shut up green bitch. Fine, I'll do it? Where do I take her?" I asked

"To the movies, I don't know!?" Will looked at me with an "are you serious" face.

"Niki, where do girls like to go on dates?"

"Uhm... take her on for a walk on the beach. She told me she loves walking on the beach." Niki smiled.

"Okay.. fine. I'll do it." I sighed. Everybody cheered. "You have to leave soon! Otherwise we won't have time to decorate!" Will pushed me out of the living room and towards y/n's room.

"Hey love, happy birthday." I said as I walked in. She was just waking up.

"How did you know today was my birthday? I didn't tell anyone." She said in her morning voice.

"Wilbur told me after a lot of convincing. Now get ready, I'm gonna take you on a date today." I smiled. She smiled back and nodded. I gave her a kiss on her forehead before leaving her to get dressed.