𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝗇 - 𝖯𝗂𝖼𝗇𝗂𝖼

***************************************
y/n pov

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEE-*

I shut my alarm clock off. It was 5:45 AM. I had woken up early to prepare for the picnic, except I don't really want to get out of bed.

Figures.

I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. I decided to get ready ahead of time so I had some time to relax. I finished showering and put on my outfit. I quickly did my makeup and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen to begin preparing sandwiches, when I find Kristen in there drinking a fresh cup of coffee.

"Oh, good morning y/n! What are you doing up so early?" Kristen smiled a warm smile.

"Morning Kristen! I was just preparing sandwiches for the picnic." I explained to her. She just nodded and scooted over so I can get to work. I made sandwiches, salads, homemade lemonade, biscuits/cookies, and I bought crisps/chips.

It was a couple hours later everyone woke up. I was stirring the lemonade when Tommy came behind me and hugged me.

"G'mornin." He said sleepily

"Morning Tom, did you sleep well?" I asked.

"I guess, Wilbur kept fuckin snorin' really loud." He responded. I giggled. That sounded like Wilbur to me.

"Whatcha doin?"

"Finishing up making everything for the picnic." I told him as I threw a couple monsters in the basket.

"YOU MADE ALL OF THIS?" He yelled. "This looks so good!"

"Thanks Tommy! Go get ready now will ya? It's already 10:30 and we leave at 12." I said. He agreed and left to get ready. I sat on the couch and hoped for the best.

****************************************

I waited patiently for about an hour until everyone was ready. I hoped everyone would enjoy the food, I put my heart into it.

Here's a little fact about me: I. Love. Cooking. It's one of my favorite things to do. Food is my love language. Anything related to food has a special place in my heart, so I prayed everyone loved it.

"Is everyone ready? We should leave now." I heard Phil call from the front door. Everyone made their way downstairs. We were all super excited.

"Y/n, could you lead the way? Is it walking distance?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah, I was there yesterday. It's about a ten minute walk." I responded. Everyone was out the house. I put my AirPods in and began the walk listening to my playlist. (A/N: Most music I listen to is very "un-trendy" so bear with me.🧍‍♀️You can change the songs too if you'd like!)

Wow, I'm Not Crazy By AJR started playing first. I bopped along to the music while everyone else talked. Finally we arrived.

"We're here guys!" I announced.

"It's so pretty! How did you find this place y/n?" Niki asked.

"I was just going on a walk and I found this place!" I responded.

We walked around together trying to find a spot. After forever, we finally found a spot by the pond. I sat down and started taking sandwiches out the basket.

"Oh my god, who made these? Their so good!" Dream commented. I giggled and raised my hand.

"My sister has always been amazing at cooking." Wilbur seemed to brag for me.