𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 - 𝟥 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.

y/n pov

I'm in the house I share with Tom, Niki, Will, and Tubbo. Everyone is a little older now, and more responsible. Tommy and I have been dating for 3 years now, and we're both 21.

Today is my birthday, and Tom has some surprise. No one will tell me anything! I'm a little worried about what's going on. Niki is helping me with an outfit.

"That's the one!" She exclaimed, as I walk out of my bathroom. I smile at our choice.

We make our way into the car and drive to the destination

We make our way into the car and drive to the destination. As we walk out the car, I'm given a blindfold to put on. I look towards Niki, confused.

"Girl, put on the blindfold. Trust me." Niki giggled. I reluctantly put on the blindfold.

I'm lead towards a place full of... grass? I feel plants all around my feet. Someone takes my blindfold off. I'm standing in the flower field I had realized my feelings for Tom in. I gasped.

As I took in the scenery around me, I smiled. Why did the being me here though? And where are they now? I looked around.

As I turned around, I saw Mr. Tom Simons, dressed in a suit and tie. I giggled, as this was a rare sight to see.

"Why, hello there love. What's with the suit and tie and all that?" I joked. He chuckled and looked for something in his pocket.

"Well, Mrs. Soon-To-Be-Simons, I have a surprise for you." I blushed at the nickname. Y/n Simons. It was weird to think about.

Tom finally found what he was looking for and pulled out a box. I perfect sized box for a ring. He got down on one knee. I gasped again, this time for happy then shocked.

"Mrs. y/n I hope you know that for the past three years, I tried to treat you like a queen. We've had our ups and downs, but I'm ready to move on to the next chapter of our life together. So, would you do me the honors of not only making me the happiest man alive, but also moving on to that chapter with me?" He said. My eyes watered.

"YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!" I smiled. He beamed and got up quickly. He hugged me tighter than he ever has before. When he finally let go, he kissed me. I could see the sparks flying.

It was soft and sweet. I loved this man with every bone in my body. As he broke away. He took the ring out the box and put it on my finger. I smiled at him.

"YEAH! I knew you had it in you!" Wilbur, Niki, Tubbo, Clay, George, Ranboo, And Phil all ran out of the bush the were hiding in. I laughed. Of course Tommy had planned this. I was with the love of my life and my best friends though, so I was happy.

Y/n_Is_Getting_Married (y/n_)

♥︎♡︎

♡︎♥︎

♡︎♥︎

10.23.23  XOXO <3 @Tommyinnit

<><><><><><>
WORDS:519
VOTE!
COMMENT!
FOLLOW!
Ahhh! One more chapter lovies!! Be prepared for the wedding!! ♡︎