𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 - 𝖩𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖼𝖺.💀

*****************************************
y/n pov

Sierra💪🌸
GUESS WHO GOT HERSELF A GIRLFRIEND

You
NO FUCKING WAY, I JUST GOT A BOYFRIEND AS WELL

Sierra💪🌸
NO WAYY
WHO IS IT
IS IT JAMES CHARLES
TOM HOLLAND
JUSTIN BEIBER
WHO IS ITTTT

You
Girl tf?
Remember when I told you I like Tommy
So uh
Yeah 😀💕

Sierra💪🌸
GIRLLLL
WE R LIVING IN A FANFICTION FR
LIKE SLSYY

You
Fr!
Also, ur girlfriend
Who was it
WAIT
OMG
WAS IT
UH
FUCK
UM
ASHLEYY?????

Sierra💪🌸
Yesss
Omg look at us, we slay
Yo i gtg now, Can we text l8r

You
Yeah sure, cya queen 💕

I finished texting Sierra and made my way downstairs. It was October 26, Halloween was just around the corner. I see Niki and Wilbur talking.

"Yo y/n, do you and Tommy wanna go with me and Niki to get Halloween decorations??" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah sure! I'll get him." I walked back upstairs into is room. I knocked once and he opened the door. He pulled me inside.

"Hello to you too!" I giggled. He was hugging me super tight and wouldn't let me go. I kissed his cheek and he let go. He pulled his hand up to feel his cheek.

Suddenly, he pulled me onto the bed with him and we cuddled.

"Hi. I'm so glad your my girlfriend now." He whispered in my ear. I blushed.

"Likewise, but we need to get up. Wilbur wants us to go with him for Halloween decorations. He sighed and let me go. We both made our way downstairs.

Wilbur looked at Tommy. "Did you do it?" He asked. I looked at Tommy confused.

"For the love of god, yes Will. Y/n is my girlfriend now."

Niki and Wilbur squealed. I giggled at their reactions.

"Can you guys keep it a secret?" I asked.

"My lips are sealed." Niki promised and Wilbur nodded.

We made our way to the car to get to this store. I sat in the back with Tommy. He grabbed my hand and was rubbing circles on my palm. I blushed.

"Stop flirting guys, we're here." Wilbur rolled his eyes. We got out the car and went out separate ways. I went with Tommy.

I'm looking at a little sign when I hear a voice.

"Hello y/n." I turn around to see Aiden and Jessica.

"What are you doing here." I look around for Tommy, but he's gone into another isle on a search for coke.

"How did you find me."

"You weren't being very secretive about it. You posted it on your socials. When did you get so popular?" Jessica gave me a smug look.