𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 - 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗅 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾

y/n pov

As we walked into the house, I put my stuff on the kitchen counter. I sat in the living room, still startled by what had just happened.

"Tell me everything y/n." Tommy looked at me with a stern, yet compassionate face. I sighed.

" I went out to my favorite boba tea shop, and got harassed on my way home. What else do you want to hear?" I looked up at him. He had the "are you being serious right now" face.

I gave in and explain what happened in detail. By the time I was done, tears were streaming down my face. He pulled me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry that happened, you didn't deserve that. Are you going to be okay?" He asked. My heart melted.

"I'll be fine, let's just keep this a secret from my brother."

"Yeah, let's do that."

We both giggled. As he left to go back to his home, I returned to packing. I began to think about how sad he looked when he was listening to me speak about it. His sad face made my heart break. He really cared.

I finished packing up and sat down on my bed. I was scrolling through TikTok, when I got a call from Niki.

"Hello? What's up Niki?"

"Y/n, why did Tommy just DM me asking about why girls are so difficult to talk to?" Niki sounded so confused. I burst into laughter.

"We we're just talking that's all. Nothing to worry about, Niki."

" Okay good. Have you made any moves yet?" She asked. I could hear the grin on here face.

"No Niki, I have not. If you will excuse me, I need to go back to my daily TikTok scrolling."

"Okay! Okay. Just do something soon. Talk with you later!" She hung up with that.

****************************************

It was the day of the trip. I had slept early last night so we could leave early today. I quickly prepared my clothes and makeup for the day.

Clothes:

Makeup:

I had done something not to much considering we were going on a plane and I wanted to be comfortable

I had done something not to much considering we were going on a plane and I wanted to be comfortable. I grabbed my wallet lavender backpack and put my phone, charger, wallet, snacks, sunscreen, portable charger, and hair ties in there.

"Y/N HURRY THE FUCK UP BEFORE WE ARE LATE! WE HAVE TO PICK UP TOMMY AND HE LIVES AN HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES FROM US!" Wilbur yelled at the top of his lungs. I grabbed a banana for breakfast and went to the car.

y/nforpres (@y/n_ )
Gonna miss u for 5 whole weeks 😭 (yes i play genshin)

y/nforpres (@y/n_ )Gonna miss u for 5 whole weeks 😭 (yes i play genshin)

I tweeted quickly and shut my phone off unill we got to the airport. It was packed full. Tommh grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a chair. I felt butterfiles going crazy in my chest.

"You okay? You would have gotten lost if I, big man Tommyinnit, didn't do anything" he boasted.

"Haha. Very funny. Go board the plane." I pointed to Wilbur in line to get our tickets checked. Tommy and I walked over.

"There you are. Come on, let's go."

***************************************
tommy pov

Me and y/n boarded the plane. We were in a seat in front of Wilbur, he was behind us. Y/n pulled out her phone and texted someone.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh Sierra? She's one of my best friends" y/n replied to me. She then giggled at something her friend had said.

"Her laugh," I thought. "It's so adorable. She's so cute."  I laughed quietly to myself and pulled out my phone.

"Smile!"

A camera flashed. Y/n had taken a photo of me.

"Ew that one is ugly. Smile!"

I smiled with her.

"There's the pretty smile I know and love!"

Did she just call my smile pretty? My heart had skipped a beat or two. Or three, I couldn't keep track anymore. She was drawing me closer to her every day.

I giggled and looked back down at my phone. The plane had taken off about thirty minutes ago. We were going to meet in Florida, where Dream lives.

A couple hours later, y/n's head lands on my shoulder. I look at her, she's fast asleep. I cover her with her hoodie and turned off her phone.

Y/n had me head over heels for her. I wanted to tell her, but I didn't want to ruin anything between us. We would just have to wait to see how the plot plays out. (A/N THIS IS NOT FOURTH WALL BREAKING, IT'S SOMETHING MY DAD SAYS.)

****************************************
y/n pov

"Y/n wake up!"

I opened my eyes to Tommy shaking me.

"We're in Florida! Come on." Tommy said. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the store plane. Florida didn't look ANYTHING like England. It was so sunny! I was so excited.

This would be the best 5 weeks I've had in a long long time.

****************************************
Words: 841 eh

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
Because I'm having extreme writers block. 😔