𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾 - 𝖨𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌

tommy pov

"Alright, alright. I admit it. I do like her a tiny bit." I admitted.

"I fucking knew it! You don't do an amazing job at hiding it, mate." Phil, Wilbur, Techoblade, and I were all in my room. They had come to confront me about my crush on y/n.

Of course.

She had the most beautiful smile, it could light up a whole room. And her laugh, it's so adorable. Her hair is so pretty, soft, h/c hair flowing down her back. Her bright and bubbly personality was just so amazing and cute. She's the prettiest girl I've ever met.

She had me wrapped around her finger.

"Soo whatcha gonna do about it?" Wilbur asked.

"I have no idea, I want to tell her but I'm so scared of rejection, I mean, she's way out of my league." I responded quietly.

It was quiet for a moment, then Phil spoke up. "You know Kristen? (I'm so sorry if I spelled that wrong) I used to think she was out of my league too. If she says no, it's okay. We're all here for you." Phil said. I sighed.

"I'll do it on this trip soon enough."

The boys cheered.

"How are you gonna do it?" Techno asked.

"I don't know yet. But I will do it soon." I replied. I was probably beet red at this point. She was going to melt my heart one of these days with those cute shit she does.

We all when back on our own way, and I had quite a bit on my mind. It was getting pretty dark so I went to my room to go to sleep, but I bumped into someone on the way.

"Oh, sorry Tom! Ma faute! Ma faute." She said. (My bad! My bad.")

"It's okay." I gave her a smile. She turned a little pink, probably from embarrassment.

"Hey I had an idea, what if we all went on this huge picnic? I went on a walk earlier and saw a beautiful flower field, we could do it there." She asked me. It was a great idea.

"That's a great idea! I'll go and ask everyone." I responded.

"Great, thanks!" She giggled and ran back to her room, to get ready I assume.

****************************************
Y/n pov (Rewinding a little bit!)

I was so lost. I knew I had liked this boy, but did I love him? Every time I see him, I can barely contain the butterflies. I decided to go on a walk to clear my mind.

I left the house, and headed west. I decided I was going to walk until I get an idea. Doesn't have to be about Tommy, just an idea. I passed a really pretty flower field. I decided to walk through there it looked like this:

 I decided to walk through there it looked like this:

It was so beautiful. Then, after about 2 hours of walking, I got an idea. What if we all came back and had a picnic here? I could confess to Tommy here too. I decided to head home and ask someone about it.

As I walked inside the house and up the stairs, I bumped into someone. I looked up to see it was Tommy.

"Oh, sorry Tom! Ma faute! Ma faute." I said. ( if you don't remember what it means just scroll up 🙄)

"It's okay." He smiled. That smile is so cute oh my god. I turned a little pink.

"Hey I had an idea, what if we all went on this huge picnic? I went on a walk earlier and saw a beautiful flower field, we could do it there." I asked him, his face lit up. It was so cute.

"That's a great idea! I'll go and ask everyone." He said happily.

"Great, thanks!" I replied and made my way back to my room. I laid on my bed and was about to fall asleep until Tubbo burst in.

"WAS IT YOUR IDEA TO HAVE THE PICNIC??" He yelled.

"Yeah."

"THATS SO SMART! LETS DO IT IM SO EXCITED!"
"I can tell." I giggled. He sat on the bed next to me.

"Can I pick your outfit?" He asked excitedly.

"Why not? Just nothing to fancy." I responded. He jumped up and ran to my closet.

"How about this?" He asked. I nodded. It was perfect.

Just then, Niki walked in

"Y/n, can I talk to you alone?" She asked.

"Can Tubso join?"

"Girl talk." Tubbo frowned.

"Tubbo is one of the girls."

"Fine."

"Yay!" Both me and Tubbo said at the same time. Niki locked the door.

"So what's going on with you and Tommy?" Niki asked. I turned pink for the third time that day.

"Yeah, I noticed it too. Do you like him?" Tubbo looked at me.

"Maybe a little bit." I whispered. I was red now.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Tubbo yelled. Niki smiled. I just sat there in my misery.

"Are you going to tell him soon?" Niki wondered. I don't think I was, but I'm gonna have too now.

"I guess, just not this week. We still have four weeks here, remember?" I said.

"You'd be surprised how fast four weeks go by." Tubbo stated.

"I know Tubbo I'll do it. I promise you both." I promised.

They both cheered. I giggled at their excitement. It was pretty late now.

"Get out now Tubbo so I can sleep!" I joked. Tubbo chuckled as he left. I laid down on my bed.

"How are you gonna do it?" Niki questioned from her own bed.

"I don't know yet, I'll figure some thing out. I hope." I responded. Niki laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing! Nothing. You just remind me of when I was your age. Young love" she yawned.

"Oh my god. Go to sleep Niki. We can chat in the morning or at the picnic." I chuckled.

"Alright, goodnight y/n, sweet dreams." She said.

This was gonna be so weird.

****************************************
WORDS: 1006

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
Cuz next chapter is gonna be so wholesome