𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝗂𝗋𝖻𝗇𝖻

y/n pov

We had showed up to the Airbnb. We got a rental car, a small Tesla. As I was un-loading my stuff, I felt arms wrap around me.

"Hello, Tommy."

"Hiya."

"Can I help you?"

"No, I just wanted a hug." And with that, he grabbed his stuff and walked away. I was blushing profusely at this point.

"Oh mon Dieu, pourquoi me fait-il ça.." I spoke in French. (Oh my god, why does he do this to me..")

"Did you learn that from dad?" Wilbur poked his head out from behind the car.

"Yeah, dad taught me a little French before he went all... yeah." I responded. The topic doesn't bother Wilbur to much. But I try to avoid it.

"Cool. Let's go inside and wait for everyone to get here, we left early." Wilbur says.

I follow him inside the house. There are six rooms that we will all have to share. It's got a pool, and a game room. It's even got an area where we can set up stream. This was gonna be so much fun.

****************************************

Over time more people had showed up. There was me, Tommy, Wilbur, Dream, Ranboo, Quackity, Sapnap, George and Technohere already. We were waiting for Niki, Tubbo, Fundy, and Phil and his wife.

I hear a knock at the door. I open it to see Niki, Tubbo, and Fundy. Tubbo throws himself at me, into a hug.

"Hello y/n! It's been so long since our last chat!" Tubbo yells. I hug him, Niki, and Fundy and say my hellos.

****************************************
Tommy pov

I watch Tubbo hug y/n with a smile on his face. It made me annoyed to see y/n hugging Tubbo, but why? I didn't know. I balled my fists as she hug back.

"Dude, calm down."
Wilbur stood behind me. I went red as Wilbur had seen how I reacted to that.

"Sorry Wilby, it just.. I don't know." I told him.

"I get it, just calm down and don't stress out about it." Wilbur replied.

"Thanks Will." I hugged him. He hugged back. I began to wait for everyone to arrive so we can here sleeping arrangements.

*****************************************

y/n pov

Everyone was here finally, and there were about eleven of us.

"Okay, so first things first, the girls sleep on the same room, that's not really up for debate." Wilbur says. We all nodded.

"Quackity and Sapnap, you guys will share a room,
Phil and his wife share a room. Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, and I can share the room with four beds." Wilbur spoke.

"George and Dream share, and Techno you can have one on your own." Wilbur finished.

After we found our rooms and settled in, I sat on my bed and decided to look at random twitter things. Then Tommy walks in.

"Hello woman."

"Hello Tom." I replied.

"What are you doing in here alone! Come hang out with me pleaseee!" Tommy whines. It's kinda cute.

"Tommy, tu vas faire fondre mon cœur!" I mutter. (Tommy, your gonna make my heart melt!"

"What did you just say? Did you speak in French?" Tommy looks at me shocked.

"Oh, did I say that out loud? Yes I did speak in French." I replied. He looked like he just won a million dollars.

"That's so cool!" I giggled at his excitement. It was funny to see how excited he got over another language. I loved everything he did though.

I blushed lightly. "Glad you find it cool! My dad taught me." I said. He nodded.

"Do you wanna watch a movie with me y/n? Im bored and you give great company." He asked me.

"Sure!" I responded.

I was falling more inlove by the minute.

****************************************
WORDS: 643
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
Because Tommy is a simp, sorry it's short today folks. Just a filler yk?