𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗄

y/n pov

TW: THROWING UP

We all got into the bumper cars and waited for the ride to begin. The other people finally filed in and the ride started. It was me and Tommy versus Tubbo and Niki, considering we were just going to ignore everyone else.

"Weee! This is so fun!" I heard Niki yell. I giggled. We had a blast the entire game, and me and Tommy totally won. I was a landslide.

"Haha, you owe me ten pounds now Tubbo!" Tom yelled. Tubbo sighed and pulled a couple pounds out of his pocket. Tommy gratefully snatched the money up.

"Let's go ride roller coasters! I bet you guys 50 pounds Tommy will get scared first." I laughed. "BET!" Tubbo asserted. We made a run for the tallest roller coaster.

"I WILL NOT! I AM A BIG MAN AND I DONT GET SCARED!" Tommy yelled back at Tubbo. We all laughed.

Once we made it in the ride, I could tell Tommy was scared. I quickly made sure he was okay.

"Hey, you okay? You can still back out if you want to."

"I'm okay love. Really."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup!" He smiled. I smiled back at him. Once the ride began, he was screaming at the top of his lungs.

"AAAHHH! THIS IS FUCKIN CRAZYYY!" He screamed. I couldn't even be scared because I was laughing so hard!

Towards the end of the ride, I wasn't feeling as excited. Finally the ride ended and I ran to the nearest trash can.

⚠️TW STARTS⚠️

I immediately threw up all my breakfast. Tom finally found me and put my hair up. The first thing he did was call my brother.

Will was over in a matter of seconds.

"Y/n! Oh my god, y/n! Are you alright! We can go home if your not feeling well. I just shook my head.

"I Don't want to ruin it for everyone else. You guys continue to have fun. Can I get something to eat? Just something light." I asked.

Tommy passed my come Ritz crackers. (Not sponsored /j) I took them thankfully and drank some water.

⚠️End of TW⚠️

"Can we just go home guys? We've seen pretty much everything." Tubbo asked. We all agreed it would just be better to go home and watch a movie.

On the way home, I had finally received the Aux Cord. The first thing I did was play Oh Yeah, You Gonna Cry? (AN: Unpopular opinion, But this song is one of the best LoveJoy songs and no one can tell me otherwise.)

"YOU GOT THE SAME EYES AS YOUR FATHER, AND TOU CARRY THE SAME KIND OF TEMPER TOO!" I screamed.

"You know she told me that she fuckin hates you! Tubbo joined.

"Now, now, you need to calm down! What good is this energy? When you devote it to me, why not be a little more friendly!" Everyone in the car belted out. I was having so much fun.

<><><><><><><><><>
Tommy pov

I am a little worried about y/n. She lost her friends, almost lost her career, her motivation, all the best things about her. Plus, fuckin Jessica broke her arm.

I decided I would talk to her one on one today.

"Y/n? Can we talk?" I knocked on her door.

"Yeah sure! Lemme come to your room though because Niki is in here!" She responded.

I waited in my room for about twenty minutes before she showed. Immediately she jumped in to my open arms.

"What took you so long?" I say, muffled as I now have my head in the crook of her neck.

"Sorry Niki asked for some help. Is everything going okay?" She asked. She's always so worried about everyone but herself.

"That's what I came to ask you." I responded

"What do you mean?"

"You don't take care of yourself y/n."

"Yes I do."

"Y/n, im worried for your mental and physical health."

"There's nothing to worry about. I'm fine."

"Y-

"THERES NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!" And with that. She had walked right out.

<><><><><><><><><><>
y/n pov

I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to get out of there at that time. I was so overwhelmed and stressed, I had snapped at Tom and walked right out. I grabbed Will and we were going anywhere but there.

We were in a park when he got a phone call.

"What do you want. Uh huh. Tommy slow down, I can't keep up."

So he was still worried for me.

"Yes she's with me. Take deep breaths Tommy, your gonna pass out.

Oh God, was I an asshole girlfriend?
<><><><><><><><><><><
Words: 788

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
Because the tea is hot! ☕️