𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟣- 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐?

y/n pov

I sat in the dressing room, with my maid of honor, Niki, sat next to me. I couldn't believe the day was here. I look back on when he confessed, and how anything he said would give me butterflies. I smiled at the sweet memory.

"Y/n, it's time to go. The wedding is going to start!" Niki called. I quickly got up and took my place.  All of my friends were here. I had my fiancé here. I was going to be alright.

<><><><><><><><><>
Tommy pov

I stood at the altar, waiting for y/n to walk in. I was so nervous, yet so excited and happy. Finally the music began. I watched as Phil's daughter, Mary, walked down the aisle, throwing flowers. Finally, I look up, and there she is.

"Woah.." I whisper. She smiled and continued walking. She finally got to the front. I take her hands.

"You look beautiful." I tell her. She smiled.

"Thank you. You look quite handsome." I blushed. Everything she says still makes me flustered, even after so long together.

"Y/n L/n. Do you take Tom Simons to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Tom Simons, do you take Y/n L/n to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Great. Are there any objections?"

Not a sound can be heard from anyone. I smile at how supportive my friends and family are.

"You may kiss the bride." I look at y/n and kiss her. She kisses back. At that moment, life is good. I am the happiest man alive.

<><><><><><><>
Y/n and I have now been married for a couple months. We don't have kids yet, but we plan to in the near future. We're playing a video game together in the house we bought.

"I win!" Y/n exclaimed. I groaned.

"I was going easy!"

" Just admit I'm the better gamer."

"Nah. Rematch?"

"Game on!"
<><><><><><><><><>
Words:345
VOTE!
COMMENT!
FOLLOW!
And that's a wrap! I'm so glad it's done 😭
I hope you guys enjoyed it! See you in my next book! <3