Chapter 13 - It hurts, Mike..

TW: SH, Suicide, Scars, Pills/Overdose.

Wills POV

"Mike, what's wrong?" I look up at him standing in front of me.

"Will, something happened a week ago that I think you should know about.." He avoids eye contact with me.

"What happened?" I ask him, concerned.

"So, you know the sleepover you couldn't come to because Jonathan was leaving for college?" Mike reminds me.

"Yeah? Why?" I raise my eyebrow.

"So, uhm.. I got dared to tell you I love you." He tells me and my heart drops.

"M-Mike please tell me your kidding.." I whisper, trying not to cry.

"Will I'm sorry! I d-" I cut him off with a loud sob.

I start sobbing. Loud, heartbroken sobs.

He just stands there.

"Will, I do love you though!" He tries but I don't believe him.

"Y-You really expect me to believe you, Mike? I have been involve with you for years and this is the shit you pull!?" I yell at him.

"No I promise I'm not ly-"

"Shut up. I hate you. I hate you so fucking much!" I sob, getting up from the room and I can hear him running after me.

I go into the basement, tears stil streaming down my face to get my things when I look up to see my friends faces, white as paper.

"You all knew. Why wouldn't you tell me?" I yell at them all, still crying.

They all try and apologize but I just run back up the stairs with my things.

"Will I'm so sorry I promise I'm not lying to you!!" Mike tries, but I push past him.

"Shut up Mike! I hate you all just go away!" I yell at him, trying to pick up my bike but I can't see as my vision is blurry.

"Stupid bike just get up!" I yell, basically having a tantrum.

Nothing is going my way today.

"Will calm down! I do lo-"

"STOP TALKING TO ME." I yell at him and he flinches back.

I get on my bike and cycle back home, my legs moving as fast as they possibly can.

I just want to go home and see my mum, she always makes me feel better.

I reach home and slam my bike on the ground, so I go up to the door and try and unlock the door but my hands are shaking and I can't see properly so it takes me a couple of minutes to unlock it.

I walk in and go to the fridge to grab a cold drink, but I see a note on the fridge.

"Hi sweetheart! I have to work late tonight and Hop has asked me on a date so I will be home tomorrow. I have made dinner and put it in the fridge, have fun!

-Mum ☺︎"

I start bawling again when I realise I have nobody here to talk to. I'm alone.  I hadn't felt this way in so long. Mike had helped me, and now hes gone. My brothers not even living at home anymore and my mum is barely home anyway.

Who do I even have? All of my friends are going to hate me after I yelled at them today, Mike doesn't love me. He keeps saying he does but he doesn't. I'm not falling for it.

I hate Mike. I hate his soft lips and his gorgeous hair, and his sharp cheekbones. I hate the fact that I'll never hate that stupid boy because I am head over heels for him. I hate the way my heart flutters when he flashes his stupid smile at me. I hate the way I blush every time we make physical contact.

Nobody even loves me. Mike doesn't love me. Would anything change if I was gone?

I immediately shake that thought out of my head but it keeps coming back, and every time it does it sounds even better.

I decide that maybe a few cuts wont hurt (no pun intended) so I go to the kitchen and grab a small knife, and pull up my arm to see previously healed scars.

I tried to get better, I did. It's not my fault. - I tell myself as I place the knife on my skin, and I drag it along my arm.

I see the blood start to ooze out of my arm and I feel a sense of relief. I do it again, and again, and again before my head starts to hurt.

I may aswell just end it all, right?

I go to my medicine cabinet in the bathroom, and pull out the bottle.

I place a few in my hands before I stop myself.

Is this really a good idea?

I dont think anymore and just throw them down my throat.

My ears start ringing and I feel at peace. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea

I swallow them and I hear a thud from my bedroom.

"WILL? WILL! WHERE ARE YOU?" I hear someone yell but my head is spinning too much for me to be able to tell who it is.

I see the bathroom door open to reveal Max and Mike stood there.

"HOLY SHIT WILL!?" Mike yells, running over to me.

"It hurts.. Mike." I tell him, tearing up.

"I know Will, I know! Just hold on, we will help you." He tells me as he starts crying.

"I love you sooo much, you know?" I grin as my words start becoming slurred.

"Will I love you too, so so much. Please just hold on!" He cries.

"Nooo you dont.. I know you don't." I tell him.

"No, no I do!" He cries.

"Mmmm my head hurts.." I whisper, closing my eyes.

"NO WILL DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES!" He tries to hold my eyes open, but my eyes roll into the back of my head and I hear everything start to fade.

{Word Count: 990}