What was Stolen

Their eventful trip to Okinawa ended with a photoshoot and they returned to the office the day after, greeting the other staff outside.

"... Something's up." Dino noted, approaching the door to the office, his eyes widening at the sight inside, "The hell...?"

Feiyun looked over his shoulders and her eyes widened similarly. The office had been ransacked with drawers opened, tables strewn with documents everywhere, even the floor, and everything flipped around.

"Is this a burglary?" Yamato asked as Tsumugi started looking through her table

"Welcome back." Otoharu greeted them with Banri following behind him, "Surprised?"

"Have you guys reported this?" Feiyun asked

Banri nodded, "Yeah. The police already allowed us to step inside after they ended their investigations."

"We'll help clean up." Riku offered

Otoharu flashes them an appreciative smile, "Thanks. We appreciate it."

"Do you know what was stolen?" Dino asked, now looking around for any clues himself

"All the important documents and valuables seem to be fine." Banri answered

"It's not here!" Tsumugi gasped, going through her desk again, "I can't find the demo tape for our debut song!"

Sougo's eyes widened, "The debut song?"

"We still have the data so it should be fine." Tsumugi said, now going through the strewn documents on the floor

"No one would break in to just steal a song, right?" Banri wondered aloud

Suddenly, a concentrated and condensed anger emitted from Nagi's scent causing the Omegas, other than Feiyun, to flinch. Feiyun snaps her head to Nagi, almost glaring as Dino stepped in front of her in an act of 'instinct', understanding that Feiyun didn't need his protection and simply did it for show. Riku and Tamaki followed their own instincts and stepped in front of Iori and Sougo, casting worried glances at Nagi.

"Nagi. Control your anger." Feiyun called him out immediately, "You're affecting everyone."

Mitsuki gripped Nagi's arm, and upon feeling his hands shaking, Nagi snapped out of whatever thoughts he had to reel in his anger. Mitsuki lets out a shaky breath of relief along with the others when his anger slowly dissipates. Nagi carefully places his hand on his cheek and tilts Mitsuki's head up to check on him.

"Mitsuki."

Mitsuki shakes his head, putting his hand over Nagi's, "... You okay?"

Nagi takes a deep breath to calm himself, "... Yes. Sorry, Mitsuki."

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me." Mitsuki frowned and turned to look at the others

Nagi gave his apologies to the others and they waved it off, though not understanding what could elicit such an intense emotion from Nagi of all people.

"I understand how you feel, Nagi, but acting up like that wasn't good. I don't know why someone would steal a song, and I hope that it isn't anything bad. For now, let's clean up. We have a debut single to broadcast to the crowd soon." Feiyun said, trying to lift the mood

Everyone wordlessly nods and moves to help clean the office, all wondering the same thing. Who in the world would steal their debut song and why did Nagi react so strongly to that despite the similar sentiments everyone shared?

"Thank you for the help, boys. Please head back home and rest. You'll be announcing your debut next week, so please get ready by then. It will be by the train station again." Otoharu announced