A Day Off

As mentioned by the doctor, Sougo's heat started the next morning. Thankfully, he had predicted this and already prepared himself in his heat room. It was a good thing too since the last thing that they needed was another incident like Riku and Iori's.

"Then we shall be heading off!" Nagi announced, tugging Mitsuki's hand while giving Iori a wink, "Do not worry, Iori! I shall take good care of Mitsuki!"

Iori sighed in exasperation, "Fine... Please be careful, Nii-san, Rokuya-san. See you tonight."

"Yeah, see you tonight."

The front door closes and Yamato hummed in thought, being awake at 10 in the morning, which was a rarity for him since he likes to sleep in.

"Then how about I bring you guys out for lunch? Tama should be awake by then too. It's Onii-san's treat." He grinned at Iori and Riku, who were seated at the dining table

Riku perked up, "Really?! Yay! Let's go, Iori!"

Iori sighed again, this time in mild amusement, "Okay, okay, just make sure to bring your medicine."

"Okay!"

...

Mitsuki fidgeted in his seat as Nagi sat beside him on the train, humming to himself while watching the view outside the train window.

"Where are we going?" He finally asked

"Oh! We are heading to Shibuya! I promised to meet a friend there." Nagi explained smoothly

"Huh?! Then why did you bring me with you? Won't that make things awkward...?" Mitsuki muttered with unease

"No problem! I told them that I would be bringing you along, and they don't mind!"

"Eh..."

When they arrived at Shibuya and went to the location to meet Nagi's friend an hour later, Mitsuki found himself gaping in disbelief at the blond before looking up at the building that they arrived in front of.

"N... Nagi, this is a modeling company... It's the famous Clara Lowell brand..."

Nagi gives him a nod along with a knowing smile, "Yes, that's right! I was actually asked by someone to do a photoshoot with them!"

"Wait, what- Huh?! Did you ask our agency?! You accepted a job without going through the agency?!" Mitsuki exclaimed

Nagi thinks a little before smiling without a care, "Yes! I was approached, and since it was a lady that needed help, I couldn't refuse!"

"... Wha..."

"Come on!"

Mitsuki was pulled into the company as he gave his name to the receptionist and the person who told him to go over. The name that Nagi said only made Mitsuki's mouth open a little wider.

"You accepted the job from the Clara Lowell?!" Mitsuki gasped the moment the doors of the lift closed, "You should have gone through the agency! I need to tell the Manager!"

"Oh, Mitsuki, don't! It is a surprise for everyone!"

Mitsuki grunted as Nagi continued begging him not to tell anyone yet, and finally gave in after Nagi had given him his own puppy eyes. It wasn't as cute as Riku's since Nagi was more of a handsome face, but Mitsuki finally relented just before the doors to the lift opened, and immediately, he felt so out of place. There were so many handsome and beautiful models, and even crew members in the studio. Meanwhile, he was just a plain Beta who had average looks. It wouldn't be a surprise if most of these models were Alphas either. He was completely out of their league. Why did Nagi even drag him here...?