Okinawa Trip

Rimuru hummed in satisfaction, catching the attention of Veldora and Eden. Veldora had been reading his manga as usual while Eden was going through a music sheet for her next performance.

"Ellie?"

"Something got you happy?" Veldora asked before recalling the day, "Ah... It's about time for their weekly reports. You've been enjoying them a lot."

"Because Feiyun and Dino seem to be getting along, and they do seem to be having a lot of fun!" Rimuru giggles as she reads through Feiyun's report, "IDOLiSH7, huh... Those boys are miracles! Feiyun has never been like this before!"

"Let's see..."

Both walked over to Rimuru's table to read the reports with her, along with some recorded footage that Feiyun and Dino managed to send over to them.

"It seems like the boys are doing well, and while they couldn't debut as seven yet, some of them are getting individual work!" Rimuru read from Feiyun's report, "Old Man... Ah, the one called Yamato."

That guy... How should I put it? I'm surprised he hid this talent for so long. I wonder why he didn't want to show it off sooner. He didn't say why he rejected it either. Well, it worked out for the better at least. I could only record this for you guys, but I think you'd be surprised too!

Rimuru played the recording, showing a scene from Yamato's drama. They were immediately drawn in by his acting.

"This is definitely the sign of a skilled actor, and this is his first time in a drama?" Eden gaped, "It's hard to believe..."

"Yeah... You can't help but be drawn in." Rimuru said with a nod, reading Feiyun's letter again, "But it definitely is his first drama and acting role. Their manager confirmed that he never wrote anything about having any experience in the entertainment industry."

"I see..."

"The more I see these guys, the more I really wanna meet them soon. It's a good thing that you got her to agree with bringing them here for the Tempest Resurrection Festival!" Veldora said with a thumbs up and a grin

"Of course! I also want to meet with these boys, who were capable enough to change Feiyun this much!" Rimuru said, clapping her hands together in excitement

<I am personally looking forward to analyzing their magic and differences to this world.>

"Ever the over-analyzing Manas, aren't you, Ciel?"

<Of course! I must figure out everything!>

Rimuru giggled inwardly before reading through the next sentences.

"Hm... I see. Mitsuki seems to be doing better, and... Ah... I see." Rimuru giggled

"What is it?"

"Feiyun seems to be a little mindful about the heats and ruts now. Since she saw Riku's rampage during Iori's heat, she's getting a little worried about whether her current body will react the same way. I wonder why she didn't mention it in last week's report..." Rimuru wondered before shrugging it off, "Oh well. It should be about time too. If those two don't go through a cycle once, everyone will suspect that something's off. But then we'll probably not receive a week of report..."

"But it does make sense. If they both don't get any of those cycles, they would need to be checked on by doctors, and that may put their identities at risk." Eden hummed in agreement

"Yup, so... it's almost about time." Rimuru hummed, flipping through the report again and found the drawings of the building meant for IDOLiSH7's stage, "Ah! She finally finished this!"