One

When the boat drops me off on a wooden dock, I look around the place seeing six other people here. An Asian looking guy with black hair and short facial hair, dark eyes and light beige skin. Chris McClean. Then there's a girl sign sand colored sand colored skin with dark eyes, brown hair, glasses and braces. Beth. A goth looking girl with short blue and black hair, porcelain skin and dark eyes. Gwen. There's a tall guy with almond skin, short black hair and dark eyes. DJ. A tall guy with warm beige skin, an open pink shirt with a six pack, short blonde hair, and blue eyes. Geoff. Lastly a long haired blonde with warm ivory skin with blue eyes. Lindsay. Before coming here they told us who was going to be with us on the show and gave us pictures of each person.

I see a Wawanaka sign that leads to a summer camp. Bringing my suitcases over to this Chris "Chris right?" I ask

Nodding his head "Everyone this is Lily"

Looking around the place seeing there are two cabins, a communal bathroom, and a beach with a dead seagull "The cabins at least have AC's right?"

Shaking his head smiling "Nope" rolling my eyes, I bring my Harry Potter suitcases over to the others. My suitcases are the houses that I was sorted into on every sorting house quiz I took so they know what kind of person I am "Hi, I'm Lily"

 My suitcases are the houses that I was sorted into on every sorting house quiz I took so they know what kind of person I am "Hi, I'm Lily"

"Nice to meet you" Beth is before me

"Hello" offering a smile

"I love your top" Lindsay smiles, I'm wearing a lose white crop top with black fishnet leggings underneath the black ripped jeans and black combat boots and a open black jean jacket. Underneath I'm wearing a floral lace bra and panty set. I have on smoky eye with black lipstick.