Seventeen

~BTR Crib~

"Look!" Carlos exclaims "It's up! The final episode!" Everyone is in Big Time Rush's Crib to watch the season finale of Total Drama: World Tour. It's come down to the final three: Lily, Alejandro and Cody.

Little Dante is in Dom's arms as they watch the tv "Excited Dante?" Letty asks Dante "Your mommy is going to win" Dante just looks around before pointing to the screen seeing Lilith.

"This is so exciting!" Camille exclaims

"Welcome to the Live Finale" Chris introduces "Of Total Drama: World Tour! Moments ago these guys" going over to the three "tied in a boat sandwich. Tasty! During the break, we sent them to vent in the confessional. Check it"

Everyone watches Alejandro and Cody say their confessional's first before Lily goes up "When I entered this season I only did it to make sure Heather didn't win but also to make her life miserable if she did manage to make it to the final three, but now that she isn't I need to take down Alejandro. There's no way I'll let him win when Cody could win, if it comes down to it I'll let Cody win since he deserves it—he's one of the few good players in this show to deserve the million"

"That is very generous of her" Jo says

"It's stupid" Blonde Jennifer says

"You guys" Roman asks "do know Lily's a multimillionaire right?" They stare at him shocked then look to Lily who is deciding what the tie breaker between Alejandro and Cody will be.

They watch her go into a glass chamber to grab a ball that has the challenge of what the tie breaker will be. When the balls are let loose she complains "Are these gold balls?!  Why isn't Heather in here!" People laugh at that while Heather flips her off annoyed.

"I swear" Bridgette says "Geoff and I put ping pong balls in there"

"I know" Chris scolds "and I'm not mad, just disappointed. I had to dial it up to meet my huge standards" when Lily grabs a ball, she gets out and falls on the ground.

"You" Lily points to him "are...and my head is bleeding!"

"Lily has selected the traditional" Geoff reads the ball "Hawaiian fire dance of death and a Singing Challenge" the scene moved to Lily tied up with the guys in coconut bras and grass skirts along with huge staff.

"I'm questioning" Alejandro says "why a man in wearing a coconut bra"

"Yeah" Lily agrees "but also...WHY AM I TIED UP CHRIS!"

"Because it wouldn't be as interesting if the two of them didn't fight for a fair maiden!" Chris yells

"Maidens are normally virgins Chris!" Lily yells "and I'm not a virgin!"

"The first dude to save Lily" Chris tells everyone "gets a spot in the final two and a shot at the million"

"If none of us free her" Alejandro asks "does that mean Cody and I go to the final two?"

"I WILL END YOU ALEJANDRO!" Lily screams

"I don't think I've ever seen Lily this upset before" Katie says

"We have" the Crew all say

"Things are about to get ugly" Tej says

"Oh!" Chris yells "stay out of the waters! Now start!" The three are shocked when they see killer sharks.

Duncan laughs "Man is it nice to be out of this game"

Lily grumbles and looks behind her before spinning around "What is she doing?" Trina asks