Thirty Eight

~Demetri's POV~

"It's up!" Camille exclaims, I'm in the crib with the Crew, our friends from LA, plus the elite guard as we watch the new season of Total Drama: All Stars. Dante is sitting on Katie's lap as the twins are holding the twins. Before going to the island, Lily and I spent three days alone making sure she knows who exactly she belongs to.

We hear Chris McClean as he is on the docks next to a robot "Welcome to Total Drama: All Stars! After my involuntary year long vacation" he means when he was locked up because he irresponsibly threw toxic waste on an island endangering the environment and the people during Total Drama: Revenge of the Island "I really need to be in a familiar environment surrounded by the people I love...to hurt" he deviously chuckles "it's a condition of my parole! Except for the 'hurt' part, huh, that's all McClean! So I'm bringing back sixteen TD All Stars to battle it out in the most dangerous, death defying one million dollar competition ever!"

"This" Griffin motions "will be amazing for ratings"

"And here they are now!" Chris introduces the cast "from 'Revenge of the Island' say hello to..." the camera turns to a military helicopter "Multiple Mike" Mike was shoved out "aka Chester, Shetland, Vito and Manitoba!" We see him change personalities "Mike's crush, pushover turned powerhouse Zoey!"

"Mike!" Zoey screams diving into the water

"Athletic non supporter Lightning" this guy complains as he is shoved out "bubble boy brainiac, Cameron!"

"This is highly illogical!" Cameron is thrown out by Chef.

"Gregarious mutant loving gamer" Chris introduces Sam who is also tossed out "Sam!"

"Challenge throwing dirt farmer" we see Scott who is terrified "Scott! Bossy bruiser Jo! Who dominated until her underling turned on her!"

"Your a dead man" she declares "McClean!"

Chris laughs "And from out Original Cast: Cranky know it all CIT Courtney!"

"This isn't in my contract!" Courtney screams

"Courtney's bestie turned 'boyfriend stealer" Chris introduced Gwen "Gwen!"

"He wasn't her boyfriend at the tiiime!" She screams

"Broody bad boy, Duncan" we see Duncan with his arms crossed.

"Queen of horror, teenage mother" we see Lily who is shoved out screaming "Lily!"

"Your dead Chris!" She screams

"Mommy" Dante points to the tv "flying! Daddy see!"

"I see" nodding my head

Felix snorts "Griffin? We were never told but how hard will this season be?"

Griffin smiles "Very hard" perfect, just fucking perfect.

"Sister with Tude" we see Leshawna "Leshawna!"

"Ah!" She waves her hands

"Devious Diva" We see Heather "Heather!"

"I hate Chris!" She screams

"Lovable Lamebrain Lindsay!" We see Lindsay next

"I'm flying!" She smiles "ah!"

"Super fan Sierra" Chris shows Sierra "total drama's number one stalker—I mean blogger!"

"For Cody!" She does a cannon ball that has everyone swim away.

"And Feral Freakshow, Ezekiel!"

"What?!" Many of us exclaim when we see him

"I thought Lily killed him" Tori asks

Chris laughs as he is pulled away "Kidding! There is no way he's coming back!" He is then shot away.

When they go to shore, Lily gets up and storms over to Chris "your paying for my new phone"

"No I'm not" shaking his head "new contract and"

"In my contract" she grabs him by the collar pulling him close "I'm allowed two hours a day to talk to my Demetri and children, so unless you want to"

"Okay!" He exclaims pulling away "okay! We'll get you a phone!" She pulls away shaking her head having water hit him.

We watch as they go up the very tall cliff for the challenge of jumping off the cliff into shark infested waters then getting a key to unlock the hotel. They are also paired into heroes vs villains and my mate is definitely a villain.

"First off Courtney" Lily argues "if anyone is a villain it's you! Gwen here never stole your boyfriend!"

"She did too!" Courtney screams

"No!" Lily yells "she didn't! You and Duncan were broken up at the time! Anyone can look at your past status and see that you and him were broken up when the two got together!"

"She stole him!" She screams, the two begin to fight and end up falling off the cliff.

~Confession~

Heather smiles "Perfect, with Gwen labeled as the new me—Lily will be too busy to fight with me and that means I'll finally win this year!" She let's our a villainous laugh before stopping "I want the million, Lily won't let me have it" cause you don't deserve it "I mean she's got the fame, she's got the man, the money—let me have it! I deserve it way more then her!"

~Game-~

They land in the water, they take a breath before diving down to get a key. When Lily has one, there's a tap on her shoulder and she looks over to scream seeing that shark Fang who is smiling.

She swims as fast as she can away along with that Courtney. They grabbed the wrong key, so they go back to the beach. Lily heads up to the top of the cliff as more jumped go.

"Hey Lily!" Sierra runs towards her "I just want to say congratulations on the engagement"

~Confession~

"Yes people" Lily shows her hand with the engagement ring I got her "I'm engaged. Many of you know I'm sure know, to my wonderful man Demetri. I wanted to wait until later in the show to announce it but yeah"

~Game~

"What is taking so long?" Lily demands when she sees her teammates try to get that Scott to jump but he won't.

"This baby" Duncan jabs his finger at him "won't jump"

"Why not?" She demands

"I'm not shark proof!" He screams

"It's either you or the robot" Duncan snaps "and the robot can't swim!"

"But it's shark proof!" The robot is the next one and it just sinks into the ocean floor.

"Finally!" Lily exclaims, her team looks at her "what? Robot freaked me out" but we see that Robot explode and out comes.

"Is that" Jennifer asks

"I thought" they look at me "Alejandro wasn't going to be on this season"

~Confession~

"Babe" Lily swears "I swear I had no idea"