Nineteen

"So your sister is here in Forks" Lauren asks me as I'm sitting on the picnic table outside of Forks High "when did she arrive?" I left the Swan House earlier today since I had to finish the final shoot for Say a Little Prayer, when I did I came straight to Forks as the director's assistant brought Dante to the daycare in Forks.

(Lauren)

(Lauren)

"Sometime in the afternoon" I say "she's still the same"

"Is it true" Jessica, the gossip queen "when you didn't let your father hold your son?"

"Jess" Angela shakes her head

"Charlie Swan" I tell them "may have been apart of creating me but I don't have a relationship with him, I'm only staying with him since my mom suggested that I try since it's been years and I'll be saving money staying with him rather than go to a hotel or someplace else"

"On Total Drama" Jessica asks all giddy "did you have a stunt double?"

"No" shaking my head "everything was real" We hear a farting noise to look over seeing Bella drive up "that's Bella"

We watch as my sister who is all covered up in an oversized brown jacket, holds herself close and leaves embarrassed especially when she steps in a puddle "Nice truck" Tyler mocks

"Thanks" she blankly says as she goes inside the school.

"That's your sister?" Jessica exclaims "she looks really boring, I mean her hair is so flat and barely has any style! Then her clothes!"

"No wonder" Lauren says "she wasn't cast on Total Drama" we laugh at that.

"So what's going to happen" Mike, a guy that has a grouch on me but I don't have one on him as Jessica has a crush on him "after the movie?"

"There is this book series being turned into a tv series" I tell them "Throne of Glass, their turning the main character who looks like a typical Targaryen into a brunette. They'll change my eye color with special effects but yeah, they feel the character who I'm playing will be better looking in my natural hair color but production won't start til next year. Until then my concert tour in Seattle is starting in a couple months which reminds me" I pull out six tickets and hand them to them "tickets for the concert opening"

"Oh my god!" They screech before hugging me

"Yeah" nodding my head, after my tour I'll be heading down to LA for this movie called Gypsy Blood based off of the book series All the Pretty Monsters—some things will be different but I'm playing Violet Portocale.

~Lunch~

"Oh Angela" I remember before anything "don't take Bella's photo, she doesn't like the attention"