III - stripped of choices

-Stripped of choices-

Eira's pov

"Come we need to go now" the girl behind the counter called for me after she made me wait for whole three hours. She had taken off her uniform and now she was dressed now in all black, her hair which I noticed were dyed purple were open.

I gathered my stuff, threw the wrapper in dustbin and followed her out of the diner. She got on to the bike and motioned me to sit behind her. Without a word I obeyed her and got on to it. I waited for a helmet but it never came; neither for me not for her.

I guess this is how it is.

The sun was setting in the horizon and temperature was dropping. Cool breeze brushed across our faces as she drove to our destination. Anticipation and hope making me nervous. This was hopefully a great chance opening for me.

Finally she stopped somewhere. When I gathered my thoughts and noticed the surroundings my heart dropped into my stomach. We stood in front of a bar or a club. I don't know. So a waitressing job it was.

Not too good for life in LA but better than nothing. Through the back door I followed the girl into the club. Loud music instantly pierced through my ears and I cringed. This was going to be my routine. I had never been a party girl so this loud environment was not a good thing for me.

The girl opened a door and we stepped into an office. She shed off her coat and hung it over the rack before following to the chair behind the table. The office looked like it belonged to more person than one. So she must not to alone manager.

"I am Naomi. Your manager. I brought you here to be our stripper. Our girl left recently and we-" her words drifted away as my mind focused on the word stripper. I wasn't here to be a bartender or a waitress or to wipe tables but to get naked and flash my body and allow men to lick my body to get few bucks.

"Why aren't you listening to me" she snapped.

"I am sorry"

"This better be your first and last mistake. We are opening soon, girls are coming in you need to be quick to get ready for the stage"

"I have no prior experience"

"Doesn't matter, all you need is good tits and a pussy to start earning" desperation must be written all over my face, or maybe all over my body because she never gave me any option, she just ordered me.

"Okay"

"Come with me, I will take you to dressing room" I nodded and once again like last time followed her. My stomach turned in knots and nerves blinded my eyes for a moment. This was too much for me. I can't do it. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but I held my breath. I felt like choking.

"Are you crying" Naomi wasn't anyone polite and her words cut, sharp, I hope not deep.

"I am not" but my voice was thick. It was clear that I was crying.

"Stop crying" she ordered and turned around to continue her walk. From the hallway I could listen the loud laughter of girls. Other strippers. Naomi stopped in front of the door and pushed it open. Talks halt and everyone looked over at us.

If you think that it may be of fear but it was not the case. Everyone smiled looking at her, though she didn't smile back.

"Naomi, you know today Lexi is going to stick rhinestones on her skin"

"Glue better be skin friendly"

"It is" the other girl which I assume would be Lexi. She was stripped naked. I cringed looking at her comfort around other girls. She shouldn't be so carefree.