X - return and reconciliation

-Return and reconciliation-

Eira's pov

mature content!!

One moment I was giving an old man a lap dance and the other moment I was ripped out of his arms.

"What the hell man" he screamed as soon as I was an inch away from his body. My own body crashed into a hard wall of pure muscles and built. I looked up and found Jasper. I wanted to move away from him but he had his arm tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Give her back to me" he was uncomfortable and that was evident looking at him.

"She is mine and no one will touch her" he growled and walked away from where we stood, pulling me with him. His hand held me in vice grip, surely leaving a bruise in its wake. I couldn't meet his steps due to my small legs and big heels.

"Would you please slow down" he didn't listen instead kept walking until we reached the door and two bouncers came in front of him, blocking his way.

"Get out of my way" he growled but they didn't listen to him, keeping their posture maintained. Jasper wasn't liking it all, his grip tightened before he released me and threw a coat over my face before facing towards the bouncers.

If I was really getting out of this club then I should be covered. I put on his blazer which engulfed me whole. It reached below my ass and the sleeves ate up my hands as well. I buttoned it up to give myself full protection.

Before these two hulks could fight him I saw Naomi coming up. Oh she better take me away from this devil. After that stupid night I was enough exploited in this club, I can't afford sleeping with every man who enters this club.

"Let them go" her order freaked me, made my blood freeze and skin litter with goosebumps. Why the hell was she doing this, how can she just let me go off like this. This is all about money. He had paid too much for me to take home, it must be the case this time as well.

Bouncers stepped away and Jasper walked out, pulling me with him. My heart beating loudly in my chest. Blood rushed to my ears. My mind creating images of what is about to come and it was nothing good coming out of it.

He dragged me with him to his car.

"Get in" he ordered after opening the door for me. I hesitated. Every bone in my body screamed to move away but it felt like I was glued to place.

"I said get in" his eyes were lethal. There was no way I could deny this man. I reluctantly got into the car, the leather seats cold against my bare skin.

The atmosphere inside the vehicle was tense, suffocating even. Jasper slammed the door shut, making me flinch. The engine roared to life, and we sped away from the club, leaving the neon lights and blaring music behind.

The car journey was silent, the only sound being the engine's low growl. I kept stealing glances at Jasper, trying to gauge his mood. His jaw was clenched, and his hands gripped the steering wheel with such force that his knuckles turned white. I couldn't decipher whether he was angry, possessive, or both.

As we reached what seemed like a secluded destination, he parked the car abruptly. The silence lingered for a moment before he turned to face me, his eyes piercing through the dimly lit interior.