IV - neon beginnings

-Neon beginnings-

Eira's pov

Lights flashed in my eyes. Bright red, green and purple. Neon. My whole body was covered with goosebumps, small hair standing up in attention. It was my first time getting on stage and I was nervous.

I wore a red flashy corset, knitted so tightly that it was impossible to breathe and a similar shade of red for my panties which were of lace. Yup you can see through them to my assets. My hair was curled and let down.

"Be brave, no one is going to eat you. However if needed you can eat anyone" Luna gave me her messed up advice before allowing me to go over to stage. My heels connected with tiled floor as I walked out of hallway and towards stage.

The previous music was coming to an end and it would be my turn after Lexi. I took a deep breath and blew it between my cold hands. Men hollered as Lexi stepped down from stage. Her performance had ended and it was my turn to take the stage.

Nervousness pooled in my stomach and coiled tightly around it. I wanted to puke but I saw Naomi standing at the opening of hallway. One look from her and I was walking towards the stage.

Men who was chanting for Lexi a minute ago screamed when they saw me stepping on stage. I wanted the ground to open and swallow me whole because of how they look at me. As if they wanted to eat me alive.

"New piece" someone who was back screamed and I was disgusted. Music stared. With shaky hands I held the pole, tightening my fists around it. I wrapped my legs over the cold metal and stared to dance.

My body inching upward on the stage. Fresh bills flew in air, landing over my feet. Motel bill for tonight and food flashed in front of my eyes when I looked at the money. I tried the move Luna taught me when I came in the morning.

Men screamed at my move, pumping a flash of confidence in me. When my legs moved around, wide spread every man in the club fixed his attention to me. New bills came my way. I danced down the pole and over the stage.

Crowd slowly grew larger, men coming over from other girls. Their eyes drinking my body. And my eyes fell on Naomi. She had a smile on her face. When her eyes collided with me she motioned for me to take off my corset.

My movements slowed down at the demand. I can't do this. Not for the first time I was on stage. I nodded and along the dance I tugged on the strings. My breathing eased as the corset loosened and men screamed.

Fresh bills coming my way. I could rent an apartment with all this money!!

Corset didn't come off for the whole dance. Every few second I tugged on strings to take it off but it seemed impossible to get rid of it. Though men were happy with the anticipation of what is about to come.

And the anticipation only pulled bills out of their pockets. My mission had been accomplished. I needed money and every tug of corset made me more money than actually taking off my top. I knew music was going to end soon but my turn wasn't over yet.

My movements slowed down, became more sensual with the beat of the song. More bills came my way which were swept off by a guard, assigned to me today. Harold. He went off with the money while I danced to the new song.

It was getting tiring. With nerves washing off I could focus on dance and every move made me tired. I wanted this song to end, so that I could go back. As the music proceeded men slowly began to dissipate.

By the time music came to end only two men sat there. An old bald man, and a young guy. Both of them I paid no attention to. I walked off the stage with men people filtering in for last performance of the night.