XXIII - unspoken bonds

Unspoken bond

Eira's pov

mature content!!

Jasper practically ripped my clothes off my body, I was naked in front of him and then he ripped his clothes off himself as well. He flipped me over pressing my front to the front of my couch, my knees on floor.

His lips trailed over my spine, his hands twisted my hair and he tugged my head back. I groaned as pain exploded in my scalp. A second later his lips came over my neck, at the soft spot below my ear. I moaned at the sweet mess of tingles his lips left in trail.

His hands roamed over my hips, his touch igniting fire in its trail and making wet. Arousal dripped from my pussy and I pushed myself off the cold floor. I moaned when his hands reached my breasts.

He flicked my nipple between his fingers. "Jasper. . ." I hiked myself away from sofa. "Please" I whimpered.

"What?" he was all over me but I can't seem to have enough of him. "What do you want Eira" I whimpered pushing myself in rather awkward position. We were both suspended in air while he was behind me.

"Please," I was cut off to moan when his teeth sank in the flesh of my stomach and his fingers played with my nipples. "I need you. . . fuck me please" but he had no plan of doing it in near future.

He hummed at my begging and continue to do what he was doing. I was getting hot, sweat was coating my skin now. And my pussy dripped with arousal. Jasper had now reached my clit as well.

His fingers touched, rubbed and flicked the sensitive bud. Both his hands working on my clit and nipples simultaneously.

I was a moaning mess in his arms. He had perfected in playing with my body. Giving me immense pleasure and igniting fire in my veins.

"Jasper. . ." I nothing but whimpered when he pressed on my throbbing clit. My walls clenched and I hiked my hips desperate for any kind of friction which Jasper wasn't ready to give.

"Beg," he squeezed my nipple and with my hair pulled me closer to him. His lips over my ear. "The more the beg the more chances of you to be fucked"

I whimpered. Jasper was in no mood to be generous today. I wasn't going to be blessed but he will be happy. My jaw dropped when he stepped away, his touch barely present.

"Please, please" my words came out rushed and desperate, "I need you. . . Jasper"

If he won't fuck me the next moment I will die. My body was suspended in air, upside down.

"Please" I gasped, his hard cock grazed my wet opening. His fingers rubbed my clit while the head of his cock teased my opening. He was playing with every nerve ending in my body. My whole body burned.

His fingers trailed over my spine, tracing small circles over every disk and with every passing moment my cries grew harder. My pussy was dripping, I was desperate to feel him. I want to feel the stretch of my walls when he fucks me.

"Please" I wasn't ashamed that I was crying and begging for him to enter me. He wasn't going to make it easy for me. But I am going to do everything in my position to make it happen.

"What are you begging for squirrel?" He taunted.

"For you. Please fuck me" I pressed my forehead into the sofa seat and pushed my ass further into air. I wanted him to slip pass my wetness and give me what I wanted. "Please Jasper"

"Fuck" my jaw nearly touched the ground when he pushed all the way in to me. My walls stretched to accommodate him.

"God," my whole body burned with desire and pleasure. Blood turned into fire. My pussy was stretched and tortured as I tried to take him all in. I felt it was my first time. It wasn't. He tipped back and slammed back into me, making me cry his name.