V - chance and chemistry

-Chance and chemistry-

Jasper's pov

Fuck!

That girl is beautiful. She must be new because for a whole month I have been coming over and this was first time I saw her. Red corset looked magnificent over her. I want to pull her over in my lap and kiss her.

For the first time in a whole month my sole focus wasn't the bottle of scotch in front of me instead the girl on stage. I had never looked at a girl after Mini. No one can appeal me like her. No one can be like her.

She was only girl I could find myself loving. Now that she is gone I can't love anyone. Not even this girl. It must be her body that looked so appealing that I wanted to touch her. She was beautiful no doubt but she wasn't Mini.

Glass after glass I drowned my drink while my eyes stayed glues to the girl on stage who was wearing red dress. She was slowly working on the strings of her corset and my anticipation sizzled through my body.

I wanted to see what was beneath that corset. I wanted to see more of her milky while skin. My hands wanted to feel her, my mouth wanted to taste her. I clutched the glass tightly to keep me in place.

I was losing my mind in front of this woman and it was dangerous, very dangerous. Music drowned in background when my ears began ringing. My drink twisted in my stomach and sweat popped out of my glands.

My body was reacting badly to this deadly mixture but I was loving the sweet torture my body was enduring. I remained seated even when men started to leave. Night was swelling and people needed to go.

But I had nowhere to go, so I stayed. Partially enjoying my drink and partially enjoying her dance.

"She is new" someone came from behind me sitting closely to me.

"Who are you?"

"Naomi. I am manager of these girls, she is new. This is her first dance. She is good isn't she"

"Yes" I gulped down the last of my drink and poured more for me. I was in no mood for talking but Naomi sat here like a lice, not ready to go.

"I can get her for you" this got my attention. My head turned towards her and she knew she got my attention because of the smirk on her face. "You want her?" she raised her eyebrow at me. I didn't reply for long time.

"What do you want in return?"

"In return?"

"Yes I know you are not offering your fresh piece to me without wanting anything in return"

"I want to ask for something but I won't do it now. Tell me if you are interested in her and if you are then I'll tell you my demands" here is the catch.

"I have nothing to give you"

"No Jasper Sinclair you have too much to give me, you just don't know. When I'll tell you you'll know you can fulfill my demands." she stood up and left to go where I have noticed her standing watching the girls to dance.

I sat there watching her dance, men walked away halfway through the dance but I stayed. Finally the dance was over and she was off the stage. I pulled out cash and gave it to her guard before walking away.

Today I didn't want to stay here anymore. I want to get out of this place. It felt like the girl had taken away the charm of this place along with her. One last gulp of scotch and I was out.

•-----•

It was third day and now it had became my routine to come over this exact place at the exact time of her dance. Today she looked as beautiful as she always does, wearing a white dress she was casting a spell on every person in this room.