chapter 5

Since this story is not just a love story but also a pair of two siblings:
So as Rakhi is about to come, So this chapter is dedicated to the special festival of brothers and sisters "Rakhi".

Chapter start.........

Today in Khanna and Mehra family, there is a festive atmosphere like everyone's homes because today everyone is celebrating Rakhi.

At Mehra House

Avni is performing aarti for Raj who is sitting on the couch in front of her in the hall and Neela and Ashish are smiling looking at their kids.

Avni applies Tilak on Raj's forehead and then ties Rakhi on his wrist, during which Raj is just looking at his sister with a smile, after tying Rakhi to her brother, Avni is about to feed him sweets, but Raj takes the sweets from her hand and feeds the first piece to his sister and along with Avni, Neela Ashish smiles seeing this.

" Mera gift?" Avni speaks while forwarding her hand in front of him.

" Oops, main to bhul gya..." Raj says this and Neela Ashish smiles hearing this but Avni pouts

" so sorry avi, pta nahi main kaise bhul gya tumhare baare me...." Hearing this, Avni looks at him.

" It's ok bhai..." she simply said this sadly, her brother never forget about her then what happened to him today

While seeing her sad face, Raj looks at Neela and Ashish who give him a look that now stop troubling her, Raj smiles

" Waise ye chota sa gift chalega ?" He takes out the keys of a new car in front of her and says, seeing which Avni's eyes widen in suprise

" What ? Car ?" Avni can't believe because she always wanted to have a car of her own which she could drive herself but Raj never let her drive because of security reason.

Whereas Raj nods to her question and says

"This is your latest wish, how can I not fulfill it?" Avni smiles hearing this, she doesn't even need to say anything and her brother brings everything

" Pahle meri avi chhoti thi, joki abhi bhi hai..... Avni pouts hearing his words

" But still, as your college is over now, why not learn something new? like driving?" Hearing this Avni becomes happy and hugs Raj and thanks him for this gift, Raj smiles and caresses her hair.

" you are the best bhai...." Avni says this because she never needs to say her wish to Raj but he understands her and he always fulfills her wish.

Other side

Simran is tying rakhi to Neil, but Neil who used to trouble her every day is a bit sad today....Everyone is able to see the sadness on his face and understand it, this is the last rakhi before her marriage: she is leaving him and things might not be the same on the next rakhi, and thinking this, he is sad.

" muh khol..." On saying this, Neil opens his mouth slightly and Simran feeds him sweets.

" Mera gift ?" simran asks him

Hearing this, Neil runs from there to his room, everyone sees him going like this and before anyone can say anything, Neil immediately comes out of his room with a carton and sits in front of Simran.

Neil asks her to sit next to him and then gives her his first gift.

Simran opens the gift and is surprised to see a photo frame in which both of them are on the hospital bed. This picture was taken just after both of them were born.

Simran smiles and looks at Neil who without saying anything gives her another gift.

Simran opens it in which both are almost a year old and both are resting on the bed, the only difference is that both are holding each other's hair with their tiny hands..... Simran smiles with tears remembering that this was their first fight, Shweta always tells them how both of them always used to grab each other's hair in fight.