chapter 48

Please leave some comments so that I can get motivated and write better.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Mehra house is beautifully decorated to celebrate yet another joy today

Despite the workers who are doing their job well, Raj is personally watching all the preparations because today is the big day of his dear sister, today is her engagement with the one she loves.

Today both her best friend and sister are going to get engaged and he doesn't want to leave anything lacking today.

He is also happy for Neil, because Neil's importance is no less for him, Even though he doesn't show it to him but he is really happy with their relationship now, he knows that no one can be better than him for his sister....Yes, he keeps acting a little childish sometimes which irritates him, but at the same time he also knows his other side: how he is when it comes to being serious.

It's about 6 in the evening, and Raj is still busy giving some instructions to the workers, He is explaining something to a worker when Neela comes and sees him not ready yet.

" waah behan ki sagaai hai aur bhai abhi tak ready nahi hua mehmaano ka swagat karne ke liye...." Neela, coming from behind, says this to him, upon which he turns towards her.

" Mom...

" Kya mom, beta guest aane waale hai aur Khanna parivaar bhi aate honge aur tum abhi tak ready nahi hue...."

" Mom bas jaa hi raha tha ready hone " Raj says

" Jaa nahi raha tha, jao....aur ye sab dekhne ke liye ye log hai n, inhe apna kaam acche se pta hai..." And she speaks pointing towards the workers who smile at her words.

And without arguing further with his mother on this matter, he says

" Avi ready ho gyi "

" Zaahir hai, uski sagaai hai, use ready hone me aaj thoda waqt lagega...." Hearing his mother words Raj smiles slightly

" Mom, dekhte hi dekhte humari avi kitni badi ho gyi....aaj uski sagaai hone jaa rahi hai...." He becomes slightly emotional while saying this, to which Neela smiles understanding his feelings.

He was not yet ready for this thing about his sister, he did not want to share her with anyone, He had not thought of this. he knew that one day she would get married but he did not think that it would happen so soon.

" Tumhara bas chalta toh tum to use wahi Avni rehne dete jise humne pehli baar tumhari god me diya tha...use kabhi bada hi nahi hone dete.." Raj smiles at this and his eyes suddenly fill with tears remembering the moment when he saw his sister for the first time and today she has grown up so quickly.

And seeing his tears, Neela smiles lightly and says while wiping his tears:

" Tum to aise emotional ho rahe ho jaise aaj uski shaadi hai...bas sagaai ho rahi hai, abhi wo tumse dur nahi jaa rahi...wo yehi rehne waali hai..." He looks at her at this

" Fir bhi Mom, aaj sagaai hai, kal shaadi to ho hi jaayegi...main kaise rahunga uske bina...ek din uski awaz is ghar me nahi sunta hu to....." Before he can finish his sentence, Neela cuts him off.

" Ab bas bas...khud ke saath saath mujhe bhi rulaana hai kya..." She says because she also starts getting emotional thinking about her precious daughter marriage and that is why she stops him otherwise both mother and son will start shedding tears.

Whereas Raj smiles at his mother's words and says

" Main avi ko dekhkar aata hu..." Saying this he's about to go upstairs but neela stops him