chapter 39

While going home from office, on the way, Raj and Avni are in the car, Avni is not chirping in Raj's presence like every day Or we can say that Avni, whom Raj had met a while ago and who was happy, is now lost somewhere, her smile is lost, her words are lost, she is silently looking out the window.

So, right there, Raj is also driving silently, giving her her space.

She thinks why Neil is like this, why does he do this every time, every time he creates his own imaginary story after knowing or hearing half-baked things and then not listening to anyone in front of him... she chose him not once but many times before Raj and today it was not about choosing Raj or him...This was her decision then why did he bring Raj in between, it has become his forever now, whatever happens he makes Raj the reason for it, She doesn't say anything considering that both of them are friends, it doesn't mean that she always misunderstands Raj, that too when Raj has completely accepted him for her.

It was Raj who convinced Shweta for them, and instead of thanking him for that, he thinks all this about him and even today, it is Raj who wants to talk about their engagement to everyone and after all this, he does not deserve that Neil should think about her brother that he does not want them to get married.

She is thinking all this when suddenly she says something to Raj due to which Raj stops the car on the side.

" Bhai, aap kisi se humari engagement ki baat nahi karoge, mujhe nahi karni engagement unse...." Avni suddenly thinking all that, turns towards Raj from outside the window and says all this, hearing which Raj stops the car on the side and he looks at her who is looking at him like a sad child.

Raj was still not asking her more questions about her and Neil's fight because of their personal things but from this, Raj understands that something definitely happened between them, otherwise Avni would not have said such a big thing and if she is saying something like this then it is his responsibility not to remain silent anymore and make her understand.

" Avi kya hua hai bachcha ?" Avni looks at him silently on this question and seeing her silent, Raj says

" Avi tumne pehle mujhe office me Neil se baat nahi karne di aur ab ye... bachcha kya hua hai usne kuch galat kiya hai ? Tum mujhe batao main baat karunga us se aur agar tumhe darr hai ki main ladai karunga to I promise main us se ladai nahi karunga but bachcha batao to aakhir usne kaha kya hai aaj...?"

Avni listens to him all this: She does not want to tell him how Neil is blaming him for her decision because she knows it will hurt him.

" Kuch nahi bhai, actually mujhe abhi waqt chahiye, mujhe sagaai bhi nahi karni unse...ye sab bahut jaldi hai..." she says try to cover her inner terminal

Hearing this, he sighs, when he told her this just some time ago, she was happy and now she needs time.

" Avi tum wakai bahut badi ho chuki ho aur its OK agar tum mujhe kuch nahi btaana chahti but bachcha main ek hi baat bolunga... jhagde har rishte me hote hai iska mtlb ye nahi ki hum rishta tod de... main ghar par aaj nahi, 2 din baad sahi par tum dono ki sagaai ke baare me baat karunga aur mujhe pta hai chahe tum dono ke beech kaisi bhi ladai hui ho aaj... wo bhi theek ho jaayegi... to fir jaldbaazi me aisa koi faisla mat karo jiski wajah se pachtaana pade...yaa fir baat badh jaaye...."

Avni listens to Raj all this but this time she doesn't know when things will be fine between them, she is not going to bow down to him this time and somewhere she is hurt by his actions today, so if he also comes to talk today, she will not talk.

Raj does not drag the topic further and both of them head home.

Other side

Neil is sitting on a chair in his cabin and is looking at the broken glass pieces on the floor that he had broken just a moment ago.