chapter 49

Avni, instead of waking up at her usual time, wakes up early today as the golden rays of the sun fall on her face from her window.
Every day she used to wake up either due to Neil's call or Raj's coming here who comes to see her face first after waking up, but today she woke up without anyone waking her up.

She sits on the bed, stretching her body, and like every day, her face is glowing more today because of the happiness she got last night. She and Neil got engaged.

she still can't believe it, she was so scared thinking that maybe everyone would approve of their relationship but her brother (Raj) will never agree to their relationship but all this will happen so easily and her brother got it done, she is very happy with that.

Her biggest foolishness is that she always thinks about the consequences of things first....She gets scared thinking about the future, but everything is not as difficult as she thinks. Everything can be solved by talking calmly.

With a smile on her face she is looking at the finger of her hand on which Neil wore the ring last night, While caressing she brings her finger to her lips and kisses that ring and at that very moment her phone starts ringing.

Knowing the caller, without leaving the smile on her lips, she picks up her phone from the side table and places it in front of her face.

" Good morning meri jaan " As soon as her face appears in front of him he says

" Good morning " Neil smiles hearing her voice.

" So, how are you feeling on the first day after becoming mine?" He asks on which she shyly smile but suddenly her mind runs

" I was always yours, so I don't feel any different today..." She speaks with a mischievous smile to which Neil is impressed by her answer that "Wow" so much smartness early in the morning.

" Wow, smart answer, I'm really impressed..." On his words, Avni gives him a proud smile on which Neil also smiles but immediately his smile changes into mischief.

" but you know, I did not expect this smartness from my tubelight." She pouts at his words, which makes him smile.

" Huh, you're so bad...I'm not tubelight anymore " He laughs at this but then he says being serious

" but yes, you're right.....you were always mine, you are mine and you will always be mine..." she smiles at his this words

" And now I have some rights over you, no?"

" Not just some, but you have all the rights on me.." she said looking at him lovingly on which he smiles

" If that's the case, then by that right, I'm going to ask Ashish Papa for something, and you know, uske baad mujhe tumse dur nahi rehna padega " She looks at him confused at his words.

" What? What are you going to ask from dad...?"

" you will know very soon " He said smiling

" Neil.... Before she can ask him again what Neil is going to say to her father, Neil cuts her off.

" Waise tumhe mera gift pasand aaya, baaton baaton me main tumse ye puchhna to bhul hi gya tha... " Neil says on which she again gets confused

" Gift ? " she asks cluelessly

" Tumne ab tak nahi dekha ?" On this question she shakes her head in the negatively and he sighs

" You are so lazy Lily, there is something kept in your room and you have not been bothered enough to open it and look at it once. ." He complains to which Avni looks at him confused and then looks around the room and suddenly her eyes fall on a paper bag kept on the couch.