꧁༺Rubia de Alger Obelia ༻꧂

"

"....." speach

"...." Think 

"....." telepath

Warning! It may be a little scary for people who are afraid of water. I will yust give you an Ok when the scene ends, so you can read from then.

Who would have thought that I would die at 17? I hadn't even finished school yet, only had a part-time job to keep my head above water and a best friend

Who would have thought that I would die at 17? I hadn't even finished school yet, only had a part-time job to keep my head above water and a best friend. At least that's what I thought. Until she pushed me into the water because of a boy I wasn't even interested in. I could have swum if I hadn't worked ten hours studying for school and working in one of the busiest cafes. In other words, my body was completely exhausted and had no strength to stay afloat.

The air escaped my lungs and my eyelids became heavier and heavier. No matter how I fought against it and tried to gasp for air, my body did not listen to me and just sank further and further into the depths of the sea. With one last bubble of air escaping my lungs, I closed my eyes and lost consciousness. I died.

Warning end. 

 I woke up gasping for breath. Something tinkled next to me, but I couldn't turn my head to the side. I could only move my hands and feet. But what was that! They are tiny. I had tiny little hands and feet. That couldn't be true, could it? Surely they hadn't put me in a baby's body? For one thing, that was good. I had been given a second chance at a new life, but why as a baby? Whoever was responsible could at least have put me in a body that wasn't so useless. One that you could walk in!

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a voice say. "Oh bother. How clumsy, she keeps dropping it."

"Baby don't have a good grip, dummy!"

"What the hell, did someone just yell in my head?"

Again I heard a voice say "don't be a nuisance and keep playing quiltly with your toy!" This time I managed to turn my head and saw a woman in a black uniform giving the rattle toy to a baby with a look of annoyance. Quietly I watched the baby drop the toy again and again until the woman stood up annoyed and the baby lay in the cot. After that was done, she looked at me. She sighed, picked me up and put me in the bed with the other baby.