꧁༺ 𝓐 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 ༻꧂

"..." speak

"..." think

"..." dream

Athanasia POV:

"Has his majesty gone to sleep?" asked Felix. I froze while still holding this jerk's hair in my hands. After all, I wanted to make sure that he was actually sleeping. Rubi also fell asleep. She was snuggled up next to Claude. 

If I told her this, she would probably turn red with embarrassment and turn white at the same time. But I didn't want to wake her up either. For a while now I had been watching her sleep becoming more and more restless. Seeing her so peaceful now warmed my heart.

"Y-Yes," I answered Felix who was standing outside the curtains."I'm guessing Princess Rubia fell asleep too."

I answered his statement with silence. Because now you could hear Rubi sleeping quietly next to me. Her breathing was calm, almost too calm considering the previous nights that she never noticed.

"This is quite unusual. His Majesty doesn't like being seen when he's defenseless. It appears the princess Song was very affective." I blushed with embarrassment. 

"You heard me singing too!!!"

I was so embarrassed!I buried my face in one of the pillows."Princess. What is I?" asked Felix.I didn't answer, I just felt more ashamed."I was at fault yesterday."I looked up."I shouldn't act so selfishly without getting the permission of you two. I was wrong.""You didn't have to apologize for that..." I thought."I just... I just thought the princesses would be happy if I did."I cocked my head.

"One would normally think that way. And Rubi and I were the one who said we wanted to see Diana in the first place.From their perspective, if a child who didn't even know what thei mother looked like said that..."

Silence.

"..."..."I FEEL GUILTY..."

I clutched my heart in guilt.

"I threw a tantrum and also pushed him(?).I had to say something.

"Ah, Athy is also sorry for hitting you yesterday. And I can tell that Rubi feels the same way too, even though she most likely won't say it. It's difficult for her to confess her feelings so openly. She tends to make it clear with actions .""Don't worry about it," Felix said, laughing."It hurts a little, but I'm already all better now."