꧁༺ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 ༻꧂

"....." speach

"think"

"....." telepath

" telepath

Rubia's Pov:

The door to our room slammed open and I woke up. I could watch three maid's come to Athy and my bed."Hm? She is still not asleep?"No s*it sherlook. You just woke me up!

"Do we really have to be here. I mean, those two can't move on their own anyway." The three women looked at each other. Then one said, "You know how fussy lilian is. Those two are so much trouble."

"What do we do if she starts crying?"

"Do they have something on their heads or are they like that? I felt the words wobble. "Rock her cradle. So she will sleep faster."

Please don't take it out on me that for whatever reason you're stuck here with Athy and I!

"Athy!"

"Hm?" she did next to me. "I have an idea!"

"And what kind?" 

"We get big and strong, collect money and run away!"

"Yea! That's an idea. That's how we do it!"

And with that it was decided. From now on we would collect everything that was valuable and when we were old enough make off with it!

a few weeks later:

Right now, Athy and I were sitting on Lily's lap

Right now, Athy and I were sitting on Lily's lap. Lily was our nanny and the only one who really took care of us. We want you. she was really nice. 

The days at the Ruby Palace were truly peaceful. The emperor did not visit us once in all those months. Athy and I didn't really mind. That meant he really forgot about us and we can live in peace until we flee.