꧁༺ 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓭𝓮 ༻꧂

"....." speach

"think"

"....." telepath

New Chapter new luck! o(≧∀≦)o

clong

"Really Athy!"

All eyes wandered to Athy. Or rather, to what Athy had dropped. I wanted to clap my hand to my forehead, but unfortunately my body was still in shock. Without being able to do anything, the second bag rolled off Athy's legs and spread its contents over the stone floor as well.

Claude looked at the red ruby that fell at his feet. He looked briefly at Athy and then at me, until he stepped on the gem and it crumbled under his feet. I widened my eyes.

"Is this guy crazy!" I shouted.

"Really. That stone was worth so much!", Athy shouted back.

Before I could even move, I watched Claude walk closer and closer to Athy, who was sweating with fear. Not a second later he had lifted her up.... Wait... What?

"HUH?"

Claude looked deep into Athy's eyes before saying, "You're heavy!"

"Bish what?!" Athy shouted  and you could clearly see that she wanted to slap the emperor so badly right now. I started to shake. But not from fear, because no matter what the situation was, I had to laugh. Or rather, I tried to suppress my laughter.

"Rubi help Athy!"

I giggled silently to myself. "Rubi!"

"You have really chubby cheeks, but i didnt expect you to be this heavy." Said Claude in an emotionless tone.

"CHUBBY! HEAVY! I will show you!"

"Athy calm down!", I tried to tell her. But by then she was already being shunted off to the red-haired knight. 

Not a minute later, I was hanging in the air with my feet dangling. "And you're too skinny for a child your age. Do you eat at all?"Ok, you little!