꧁༺ 𝓒𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓽 ༻꧂

"..." speaking

"..." think

"..." telepathie

Important!

there was a problem with this chapter, so I had to take it down and public it again. This chapter is before the one: Moving and falling from the sky.

 This chapter is before the one: Moving and falling from the sky

Rubia Pov:

"How the hell did this happen?" I asked Athy via telepathy as I silently watched the magician in front of us. I had long since forgotten about the cookie in my hand.

"I have no idea," my twin answered me. My gaze was still on the black-haired one who was munching our cookies in his child form."Consider yourself lucky. You two would be dead if I had gotten there even a moment later.""..."Athy and I exchanged speechless looks.

"Athy and I exchanged speechless looks

"Seriously. Why are these so good? Ask the maid for more when she comes in," Lucas said. Only then did I realize that I also had a cookie in my hand and started nibbling on it. I didn't take my eyes off Lucas. Not that he grabs Luna and Raven for dinner.

"Why don't you explain first what you're doing here?" Athy thought and I agreed. 

"Maybe he doesn't have a home?"

Anty snorted. "Of course he has one. Just think about Rubi."I rolled my eyes.

"Says the one who called him Mister when he woke up, even though he told us his name."Athy's head snapped towards me. 

"At least I woke up a week before you!"

"At least I didn't stumble when I tried to run to Dad," I replied dryly.

"You couldn't even walk!!!!"