꧁༺ 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷? ༻꧂

Hi everyone, I know it's been a few days. And I'm sorry. I've been too busy with school lately. But now I've finally found time for a new chapter. As always, I hope you like it and hope you enjoy this chapter. §(* ̄▽ ̄*)§

"..." speak

"..." think

"..." telepathy

Athanasia POV:

Athanasia POV:

"Princess, what are you holding in your arms?"I looked up.

"You two left me saying you wanted to play alone, and now you come back with a new friend."Felix looked up from his papers.

"I told you, we wanted to play alone?" I asked confused. I didn't even say that. I hugged Raven to my chest.

"Yes, I heard you told Lady Lilian as well. And where even is Princess Rubi?"Now something became clear to me. This guy!

"W-whoa. Is this that guy's doing...?" I thought as Raven carefully tugged on my finger."Raven, I think we might have just escaped a psychopathic monster."

I looked at Felix. "Oh well, after we played, Rubi got very tired and went back alone to rest. Oh yes, she also has Luna with her!" 

I didn't know what Rubi had, after meeting this strange Magician she told me she had a headache and wanted to lie down. I wanted to accompany her, but she refused and told me to go to Felix and Lily.

"Luna?" asked Felix. I wanted to answer him, but suddenly Raven's eyes lit up and he jumped out of my arms.

"MYU," he yelled, running towards Lily. "Ah Raven!" I screamed and watched in shock as Felix tried to stop the animal. Lily, who had no idea what was going on, stood with her back to us and said:

 "We haven't had chocolate cake with our tea in a while...", placing the magnificent chocolate cake on the reserved table.

Raven jumped up on Felix, onto his shoulder and immediately behind him and onto the table. A few seconds later we heard munching."...""...""...."I gasped.

"So the chocolate thief was you!"