꧁༺ 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 ༻꧂

"....." speach

"think"

"....." telepath

" telepath

Confused, Athy looked around. I sight. "We're lost again!" Athy shouted in my head.

  "Oh really. I hadn't even noticed," I said sacastically.

"You!" 

I smiled innocently at her. Athy just turned around, looking for the Ruby Palace. She spotted a building and ran towards it. "Look Rubi. There it is." I had no choice but to go after her. Even though my gut warned me that this was not the right palace.

"Huh? Where are we?""Not the Ruby Palace, that's for sure," I said coldly. Since no one was here at the moment, I could drop the brawn. And be myself a little more. "I wonder how far we've walked?" asked Athy.

"The palace is empty," Athy stated. "Yet it looks so clean and maintained," I finished the sentence. We crept through the palace for a while to make sure it was really empty. Athy, still holding the flowers for Lily in her arms, searched every inch of the palace. I watched her silently. Suddenly she stopped, turned to me and looked at me with shining eyes. 

"What is it?"

"We were wondering where we could hide all the stuff for our escape, since we can't hide everything inconspicuously in Ruby Palace can we?" I nodded, an inkling of what she was thinking. 

 "Rubi! I've decided this is our new hiding place!"