꧁༺ 𝓟𝓪𝓹𝓪? 𝓞𝓻 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂? ༻꧂

So a new chapter like i promised  ( but this is a little shorter):)

"..." Telepathy

"..." Speak

"..." think

Recap: "As you sit there, are you two aware of who I am?"

I went into shock again. Next to me I heard a clink and realized that Athy had dropped her fork in shock.

"Oh, this isn't going well," Athy said, trembling.

"Don't take your eyes off him." I tried to explain to her. Athy knew exactly what I was getting at.

"Like I thought it was weird. Why did he bring us here? It was probaly on a whim. An opportunity given as a prize for drawing his attention.", Athy began.

"This is a test that will determine if it will let us live any longer...", silence filled the room and almost crushed me. "or to have us killed," I finished the train of thought.

"the 9-year-old Athanasia was also tested. Its just not depicted in the book," I said to Athy.

  "So what should we do? What can we do to pass?"

Claude tapped his finger impatiently on the table. Athy and I froze. But then the tapping stopped and Athy took the first initiative that came to her mind."F-father?" she said shakily. I held my breath.

"WTF ATHY! ", I yelled. 

"Just play along. Maybe we can survive this way!"

"I won't do that!"

"Please Rubi, I'm begging you!" I faltered.