꧁༺ 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓸𝓰𝓰𝔂 ༻꧂

"..." speak

"..." think

"..." telepathy

"Urgh," I made tired

"Urgh," I made tired. It was already the next day and Athy, I, Felix and Lily had hardly slept. What you could clearly see. One paler than the other, not to mention the dark circles under the eyes.

I thought back to last night. Athy and I were pretending to be asleep when Lily walked into our room and whispered the same phrases over and over again, hoping to comfort each other, which really wasn't necessary. 

"Princesses, Lady Diana is always by your side." Those words were still floating around in my head.

 "Owww! My head is killing me!" Athy wailed.

"You're not the only one."

Felix hesitated as he said, "We should go now."Athy looked at him hesitantly. 

"Was I a bit too much yesterday?" she asked, noticing Felix's reserved demeanor.

"Well, we weren't exactly gentle with him."

"Hmmm."

Athy walked over to Felix and tugged lightly on his trousers. "Athy's legs hurt. Give me a piggy back ride.""Yes princess. What about you Princess Rubi?" I nodded and let Felix hold me while Athy climbed onto his back. I could hear Lily breathing a sigh of relief in the background.

"Well then, please come back safely.""Bye, bye Lily!" We said goodbye monotonously."We'll see you later", said Felix and turned around with us.

"Look at those two Rubi. They act like newlyweds."

"They don't have feelings for each other, do they?" I asked my twin hesitantly.Athy huffed and gave Felix a killer look. Or rather his back.

"You can't have Lily!" I laughed.

"We'll be heading to the audience chamber today." With that we were on our way.

" With that we were on our way