꧁༺ 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓑 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒 ༻꧂

"..."
Telepathy

"..." Speak

"..." think

Athanasia Pov:

Athanasia Pov:

It was already night. I was just sitting under our duvet with a piece of papaier and a feather, crossing out the first sentence on it.

Plan A: Not getting noticed by Claude and living inside the Rubi palace until we die.

Underneath I now wrote. 

Plan A Failed.

I looked at Rubi, who was wrapped in her blanket and watching me with sleepy eyes. "We were too naive."

Rubi looked up at me questioningly. 

"I thought everything would be fine as long as we were careful."  Ugh!

But one thing was clear. Rubi was not dead yet. And that would certainly bring about a certain twist in the tale. The story didn't really focus on Rubi, but attentive readers of "Lovely Princess" gathered from the few lines written about the second princess that Rubi was supposed to drown in the river in the spring. 

And by now it was summer. Rubi, however, seemed to know nothing about it. She still stayed away from water. 

Which I thought was a good thing. As time went by, I noticed that Rubi had developed a kind of trauma from dark waters because of her past life. And since I had won her as my real sister, I didn't want her to be hurt because of it. Again I looked at my note.

Plan B: Save enough money to escape from the palace before turning 18.

"Plan B is still within the realms of possibility," I said, and Rubi thought about it.

"Even if we. or rather you, since I'm supposed to be dead by then, met Claude 4 years earlier, it didn't look to me as if he wanted to kill us as soon as he saw us..." thought Rubi after.

"Should we collect more pretty things? When we leave the palace, we can dress up as one of the maids and go through the doggy door."
Rubi sat up and snuggled closer to me. Together we looked at our paper. And by the way, plan C.

Plan C: continue playing cute and steal Claude's heart.