꧁༺ 𝓐 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 ༻꧂

Short chapter!

speak "..."

Think "..."

Telepathy "..."

Dream 

The mood was depressing

The mood was depressing. It was so quiet, you could even hear the heartbeat of the person in front of her who was in tears. And yet Rubia could do nothing but watch. Since she remained in the world of the living, she too had aged, but for her this was only a countdown to her disappearance. she was 18 and her time as a wandering soul was over.

 Silently and not visible to those present in the room, she watched the spectacle in front of her with a cold gaze

"What will it take for you to love me?", these words bounced off the marble walls of the hall and echoed several times. Rubia had to pull herself together. She wanted to strangle the person in front of her. A hatred that had been feeding in her for years came to the fore. And this hatred only affects one man. your father. The emperor. Claude de Alger Obelia.

"Should I become like Janette?" asked Athanasia kneeling on the ground. Rubia's twin sister. She clung fiercely to her so-called father's leg. Tears rolled down her cheeks like a waterfall, her blue jewel eyes filled with pain and fear. Rubia wanted to rush to her and pull her to her feet, but she couldn't. She was just a ghost.

"If I do, will you call my name dearly like you do hers, and watch me with warmth in your eyes?"Claude just looked down at her. His eyes cold and filled with hate. He didn't care about her. Just as little about his dead daughter.

"Will you hold me in your arms... without pushing me away? Will you finally visit Rubia at her grave? Talk about her as she really was, don't ignore her and keep her in your heart too?"These words surprised Rubia and her magenta jewel eyes widened slightly. 

"So she hasn't forgotten me?" A slight smile crossed her lips. But only for a short time.

"Such things will never happen, until the day I die, neither for you nor for your dead sister whom you loved so much."Athansia's eyes widened.

"Why is that?" she asked, stuttering. She was about to break."We are your daughters too father. We were by your side much longer than Jannette even if Rubia was dead."Claude's gaze became even colder and the anger in Rubia was replaced by pure sadness. It was true, Rubia had loved her father, as had Athanasia. But this love had turned into sadness and anger.

"You fool."

With these words, Athanasia let go with shaking hands and looked at the ground with watery eyes."There was never a day I considered you two as my daughters."

"And that's how it was and always will be," thought Rubia."Claude was heartless until the very end."

Rubia moved, she wanted to go to her sister and comfort her. She would disappear in a few minutes, no longer able to accompany her twin to death. She wanted to reassure them one last time if she couldn't at least greet them at the gates of heaven. 

She had used too much magic to accompany her sister since her death. She couldn't go to heaven anymore, she would disappear forever. Just as she reached out her cold hand towards the crying figure, some kind of thread grabbed her wrist and stopped her. Rubia looked to the side and was pulled towards the light against her will. 

She couldn't believe it, she couldn't even stand by her sister one last time

She couldn't believe it, she couldn't even stand by her sister one last time. Her time had finally come. Her soul disappeared forever.

"Please, someone, save me and my sister in another life. I won't be able to do that, so please..." those were her last words before her soul dissolved forever. A single tear remained, landing lonely next to those of her beloved twin sister.

 A single tear remained, landing lonely next to those of her beloved twin sister

If you have questions I am always open for them👍

Word count: 737